About This File
Firmware for Onda V975m devices (V1, V3 and V4 supported)
This is USB Burning Tool package. Download it from , extract it and install USB Burning Tool.
(Re)install driver that ships with package too, if you have older WorldCup driver, it will not work.
To put device in USB Burning mode:
- Power your tablet off
- Connect USB cable to your computer while not yet connected to tablet.
- On tablet, press Volume Up button and hold it.
- While holding Volume up button, connect USB cable to tablet and press power button at the same time.
- If you don't see small Android image on your screen repeat steps 1, 3 and 4.
To flash your device, start USB Burning tool and first change your Language to English (in case you don't speak Chinese). To do that click on: Second Menu -> Second submenu.
Go to File menu and select upgrade package (first, extract .img file from zip). After that click on Start button. Procedure will take few minutes.
When status reaches 100%, disconnect USB cable and power your device on.
What's New in Version 1.0.0 Beta 1 See changelog
- ART fix
- Kernel 3.10.77
- latest Amlogic KitKat sources
- it was long time, most probably many other things :)