Blackview S8 4G Phablet 10/19/2017Blackview S8 4G Phablet 5.7 inch Android 7.0 MTK6750V 1.5GHz Octa Core 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 8.0MP + 0.3MP Dual Front Cameras Touch Sensor
● Display: 5.7 inch, 1440 x 720 Pixel screen
● CPU: MTK6750V 1.5GHz Octa Core
● System: Android 7.0
● RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
● Camera: 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) + 0.3MP front cameras + 13.0MP + 0.3MP back cameras
● Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
● SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 1 Micro SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
● Feature: GPS
● Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz Check it here.
@eteles where do I find the brick and now topic? Sorry Im new on this forum, thank you for your help!
IS anyone knows how to do it!???
Hi I really have a problem here I put the wrong firmware by mistake on my Onda V975M V3 version it was a Android 4.3 I guess I put the V1 version and now it doesn't want to turn back on, it completely black screen, nothing, when I pluggin in the computer you can hear a sound but nothing, PLease guys don't tell me I blew my tablet away and I can have it turn it back on with the original V3 version, pleaseeee help me!!!!