Blackview S8 4G Phablet 10/19/2017Blackview S8 4G Phablet 5.7 inch Android 7.0 MTK6750V 1.5GHz Octa Core 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 8.0MP + 0.3MP Dual Front Cameras Touch Sensor
● Display: 5.7 inch, 1440 x 720 Pixel screen
● CPU: MTK6750V 1.5GHz Octa Core
● System: Android 7.0
● RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
● Camera: 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) + 0.3MP front cameras + 13.0MP + 0.3MP back cameras
● Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
● SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 1 Micro SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
● Feature: GPS
● Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz Check it here.
LMAO I know that feeling man, did the exact same thing.. Deleted all Andorid partitions, went well, rebooted, all great, tried to unify the two partitions into one, F#ed it all up! The only thing working by then was the BIOS, wich I F#ed up as well! Doing good for myself hey?!
Interesting thread.. I have the same problem as well, BIOS needs to be programmed. Tried to get professionals to do just so, couldnt find any. Bummer. Im not F.A. with raspberry programming myself, thats for sure. I read somewhere that taking the power out would do the trick tho, anyone has ever done that?