Blackview S8 4G Phablet 10/19/2017Blackview S8 4G Phablet 5.7 inch Android 7.0 MTK6750V 1.5GHz Octa Core 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 8.0MP + 0.3MP Dual Front Cameras Touch Sensor
● Display: 5.7 inch, 1440 x 720 Pixel screen
● CPU: MTK6750V 1.5GHz Octa Core
● System: Android 7.0
● RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
● Camera: 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) + 0.3MP front cameras + 13.0MP + 0.3MP back cameras
● Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
● SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 1 Micro SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
● Feature: GPS
● Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz Check it here.
Hi, i have tried a number of things but nothing seems to help. interestingly it only occurs on the android system. If on Windows, the battery is actually very good. They completely drain while on standby. I can charge them to 100% and within 8 hours the tablet is completely drained while in standby mode when using the android system. I have reset the devices, turned off location services, screen brightness to lowest setting etc and nothing changes. The tablets are virtually unusable as there is never any battery left after letting the tablet sit for a few hours. It is like the tablet is always searching for cell connecively or something while on standby.