Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$ 07/31/2017
Onda V80 Plus is equipped with a Retina 10-point touch display, brings your photos and videos to life. Powered by Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience. Decent cameras for capturing memorable moments and high quality pictures in daily life. Dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi supported, ensures you high-speed surfing.
● Android 5.1
Allows you to remain connected and productive
● Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 Quad Core 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz
Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power to go
● Intel HD Graphics 400 GPU
Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation
● 8.0 inch 10-point Touch Screen with 1920 x 1200 Resolution
Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web
● 2GB RAM 32GB ROM
Provides enough room for your use, can suit all your needs
● Dual Cameras for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
2.0MP AF rear-facing camera + 2.0MP front camera let you capture memorable moments or chat with friends
● Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
802.11b/g/n/ac wireless Internet, allows you to connect to the Web while within range of an available wireless network You Can now buy it for 99,99$ Link: Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD Use Coupon: V80PLUS
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stane1983'.
Found 3 results
Here is the folder with Stane's ROM for Onda V975m. For now it contains: version 0.9.2 (kitkat 4.4.2, usb+twrp, wifi_fix, all_lang)version 1.0.0b (kitkat 4.4.2, usb+twrp, mic doesn't work)version 0.9.3a1 (lollipop 5.0.2, twrp, camera doesn't work)version 0.9.3a2 (lollipop 5.0.2, twrp, camera doesn't work)version 0.9.3a3 (lollipop 5.0.2, twrp, camera doesn't work)version 0.9.3a4 (lollipop 5.1.0, twrp, camera doesn't work)version 0.9.3b1 (lollipop 5.1.1, twrp, camera doesn't work)USB Burning Tool v.2.0.4V975mBootableSD MD5 Sums: 7e26e4c9cf7ebc30a20d3a59e5d46806 onda_v975m_0.9.2-usb.zip 68e3167e947aeb52d3d92af8f0900d09 onda_v975m_0.9.2.zip 16d84b06c157c9b8afab8af9623dcb4f Onda_V975m_KitKat-1.0.0b1-usb.zip 37851f14add223c8293184f974c0dd15 Onda_V975m_KitKat-1.0.0b1.zip 858903f4334cb01f602d3f5c4e2e8bea 20150225_Onda_V975mV3_lollipop-0.9.3a1.zip 801c79a9640e05a777670c13f9663d84 20150303_Onda_V975mV3_lollipop-0.9.3a2.zip 8478ae5975bec78b662cf9b7f06ce5fe 20150303_Onda_V975mV3_lollipop-0.9.3a3.zip e38e92246b5dfe3acb555512a7662756 20150303_Onda_V975mV3_lollipop-0.9.3a4.zip ee30eeee78b949bc51b035bb8d5ad4aa Onda_V975m_LP-0.9.3b1.zip
1. VolumeBoost This tweak boosts volume via replacing 2 strings into /etc/mixer_paths.xml: "OUT Playback Volume" value="36" "HP Playback Volume" value="36" Files for TWRP: VolumeBoost.zip Original file for redo: VolumeBoost_Orig.zip ------------------------------------------------------------- 2. hw.nophone=true If you don't use 3G Modems and you don't like the red line on battery usage screen, then you can disable Phone services via editing build.prop and setting hw.nophone option to "true". I think it can decrease a bit the battery drain. Here is the file for TWRP. It disables Phone services (hw.nophone=true): nophone.zip Here is the redo file for TWRP. It enables Phone services (hw.nophone=false): nophone.redo.zip Just in case, here is original build.prop file for TWRP: build.prop.orig.zip
On Rozak's 1.1.0 ROM I can transfer files via smb share with speed about 3Mbytes/s (it is equals 24Mbit/s). On Stane1983's 0.9.2 ROM I can transfer files via smb share with speed about 1.2Mbytes/s (it is equals 10Mbit/s). I saw a few posts with the same issue - there was a speed limit at about 10Mbit/s. So, our tablet can reach more than 10Mbit/s, and I think this is ROM specific issue. I tried to play with firmware and nvram files - borrowed them from Onda 2.0.1 ROM, but fw_bcm40181a2.bin was the same. Replacing nvram.txt file did nothing... Does anybody have any ideas?