• Announcements

• Krzysiek

Tablet May Markdowns   05/07/17

Tablet May Markdowns Great tablet deals Every day 4 items in half price. Check: Tablet May Markdowns What will be:  9 may 2017 Jumper EZpad 6 2 in 1 Tablet PC with Keyboard Jumper EZpad 6 2 in 1 Tablet PC Jumper EZBOOK 3 Notebook Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook Laptop 10 may 2017 Cube T8 Plus 4G Phablet Cube T12 3G Phablet Cube iwork1x 2 in 1 Tablet PC CUBE U27GT Super Tablet PC 11 may 2017 Teclast A80se Android 4.2 Tablet PC with 8 Teclast X3 Plus 2 in 1 Tablet PC Teclast X80 Pro Tablet PC Teclast Tbook 16 Power Tablet PC Check: Tablet May Markdowns
XBrav

Onda v975w System Maintenance Utility

104 posts in this topic

I finally figure it by installing default onda firmware then change language and region with plenty of windows updates,  out all chinese language gone completely, thanks bro for helping me. Much appreciated

Gearbest xiaomi brands promotion promotion
xiaomi brands promotion

Hi all,

is there any tool to change the initial Onda logo? We'd like to customize the splash.

The visible bitmap when the balls are spinning are located in the bootloader or OS part??

Thanks!

Thanks for your script, XBrav. It didn't work on my V2 tablet, but with help of the script and a good few hours of work I found out how to extract chinese and insert english to the install.wim right from the (elevated) commandline. The key was splitting the multiple argument-commands into single tasks. Selecting a different language ishould now be very simple, just download the right languagefile, rename and copy it to the patch-directory and change the script down below accordingly.

F: = my usb-drive with the (in my case) V2 installation/image on it, including the "F:\Patch" from XBrav, but without his MAIN.CMD in the "F:\Scripts" folder

C: = my harddisk

Done under Windows 8.1 (Dutch)

Part of XBrav's script edited by me:

@rem Create the mounting directory
md c:\test > NUL
md c:\tmp > NUL

@echo 1) Mounting the system image.
dism /mount-image /mountdir:c:\test /imagefile:f:\images\install.wim /index:1

@echo 2) Removing Chinese Language Packs (This will take a while)
dism /Image:c:\test /Remove-Package /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-Branding-CoreConnected-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~zh-CN~6.3.9600.16384 /ScratchDir:c:\tmp
dism /Image:c:\test /Remove-Package /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-Client-LanguagePack-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~zh-CN~6.3.9600.16384 /ScratchDir:c:\tmp
dism /Image:c:\test /Remove-Package /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-Editions-CoreConnected-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~zh-CN~6.3.9600.16384 /ScratchDir:c:\tmp

@echo 3) Adding English Language Pack (This will also take a while)
dism /Image:c:\test /Add-Package /PackagePath:f:\patch\lp_en-us.cab /ScratchDir:c:\

@echo 4) Adding Language Pack Patch. Things break if we don't add it.
dism /Image:c:\test /Add-Package /PackagePath:f:\patch\lpupdate.msu /ScratchDir:c:\

@echo 5) Setting all standards to en-US.
dism /Image:c:\test /Set-UILang:en-US
dism /Image:c:\test /Set-SysLocale:en-US
dism /Image:c:\test /Set-UserLocale:en-US 
dism /Image:c:\test /Set-AllIntl:en-US 
dism /Image:c:\test /Set-SKUIntlDefaults:en-US

@echo 6) Setting the timezone to PST
dism /Image:c:\test /Set-TimeZone:"Pacific Standard Time"

@echo 7) All done patching. Unmounting image. Please say thanks at www.OndaForum.com
dism /Unmount-Image /MountDir:c:\test /commit