You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By diegogyn
      First the Original ROM can be found at: http://www.onda.cn/Tablet_Supports.aspx?id=344 To download use JDownloader 2, copy the link and past on it that will work  
      There are 3 ROMs But attention the first one just works on the ONDA 80 SE V1 (You can check at the back bottom of the tablet)  
      What I've discovered so far is this tablet has a kind of UEFI BIOS, that means for you can enter on configuration to reset you will need an OTG Cable and conecta a keyboard on it. So I´m trying to discovery more about how to put another room on it, there is some tips on the files at the site but i´m not very sure how to do it. I just trying to do this because my battery status is really messy, I try to use root but to fix but it did not worked.  
      If anyone knows anything please let me know, I will continue researching and updating this topic.
    • By nicolaslienart
      Hi everyone,

I have Onda V919 air Dual OS but it's stuck in bootloop. I've tried to fix it by flashing the firmware but I'm unable to do so.
      Maybe I don't have the correct firmware, I took it from XDA because I can't find it in download section of this forum.
      Check attached files to see a picture of the back of my tablet and the error I'm getting when flashing.
      Thank you for your help,

Nicolas

• By erturk
      Hi,
      I was using my onda v80 plus without any issue however one days it suddenly powered of and it couldnt boot again. So, I tried to install windows and failed, also tried to install Android and failed too.
      (Windows couldn't format the drive and Android couldn't create partitions on device blocks)
      After searching for problem, I got a clue that targets eMMC. It seems eMMC device is corrupted. I tried to perform checking tools on eMMC but nothing could fix it. 
      Now, I changed my scope, because seems impossible to fix eMMC device, and decided to install windows on SDCARD device. But, windows installation unfortunately unable to recognize card reader and I need to find driver of sdcard reader.
      Is there any body to help me or assist me to solve this problem?
      Thnx,
    • By Bane R
      Can you please post speeds that you get from MicroSD cards on V80 Plus tablet? I am getting 11-12 MB/s (both write and read) no matter how fast MicroSD card is. I understand that I cannot get full speed of very fast cards, but is there a way to get little bit more speed out of It?
    • By jambbo
      Hi,
      Is there any Onda air v989 v5 firmware to download? I didn' find any.;(

Gearbest Xiaomi Brand Sale - Up To 60% OFF promotion
Xiaomi Brand Sale - Up To 60% OFF