Onda Forum
Gearbest Promotion Summer Coupon Special promotion
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$   07/31/2017

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$ Onda V80 Plus Tablet PC
      Onda V80 Plus is equipped with a Retina 10-point touch display, brings your photos and videos to life. Powered by Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience. Decent cameras for capturing memorable moments and high quality pictures in daily life. Dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi supported, ensures you high-speed surfing. 

Main Features:
      ● Android 5.1
      Allows you to remain connected and productive
      ● Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 Quad Core 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz
      Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power to go
      ● Intel HD Graphics 400 GPU
      Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation
      ● 8.0 inch 10-point Touch Screen with 1920 x 1200 Resolution
      Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web 
      ● 2GB RAM 32GB ROM
      Provides enough room for your use, can suit all your needs
      ● Dual Cameras for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
      2.0MP AF rear-facing camera + 2.0MP front camera let you capture memorable moments or chat with friends
      ● Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
      802.11b/g/n/ac wireless Internet, allows you to connect to the Web while within range of an available wireless network You Can now buy it for 99,99$ Link:  Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD  Use Coupon: V80PLUS
abcde

v989 2 internal storage, 1. 2gb and 2. 24gb....

abcde    2

its this thing standard on all onda tablets, why am i only allow only 2gb for game and apps installs, this sucks...!!! is there a way around this crappy configuration....??? i hate it, i can only install like 4 games and its  already out space for updATING DOWNLOADS......this is stupid of me but can somebuddy please advice me on what to do to get around this crappy config....??? newbie here, in need of help desperately.......!!!!

i just can't get anything done w/so much space wasted, and so little spaces to work with in there..... how do i work around this.....??? i just want my whole disk to fullfill its space on what i want it to stored not this.......!!!!

which alt-rom is it....... i wouldn't mind giving it a shot...... please help me out, thanks.......!!!!!!!

rotaglide    160

Look here in the forum and install an alternativ ROM with 4GB, the 2 GB is a chinese thing, don't wonder!

Edit:

Go to Settings/Apps, go to the single apps and look which one you can move to SD-Card, there is a button for that, but not all apps can be moved and you have to wait for the massage from the System if its done or not.

Hello ! Like "abcde", I have a message because I have no more place on my tablet. It remains only11Mo... I understand that it is possible to modify memory allowed with the tutorial of Snyperr. But I just want to understand, I have already move all apps possible in the SD card, so with that it remains only 11Mo. If I understand well, no solution without change memory allowed on the tablet?

abcde    2

anybuddy, please do  tell me which alt-rom it is and....??? do advice me on how to go on making this tablet a single partition only please i can't deal with this dual- crabby thing of 2gb for all of what i want in it....thanks.....

erm, yes, i did read through that one but was kinda skeptical as to the next step to take up on... now for example it saids there's gonna be some usefull apps that'll be omitted from that rom, not to mention wifi messing up....i'm not very sure if thats one headache full road i'm willingly want to take....

snyperr    123

anybuddy, please do  tell me which alt-rom it is and....??? do advice me on how to go on making this tablet a single partition only please i can't deal with this dual- crabby thing of 2gb for all of what i want in it....thanks.....

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Both Rotaglide and Phil90 answered your question. Did you follow-up on their suggestions?

All the answers you seek are here but you have to read the forums yourself.

r_davey    0

Can someone confirm if all the Android 5 roms have greater than 2 Gbyte internal drive.

Thanks!