Onda Forum
Gearbest $111 OFF Over $111.11  promotion
$111 OFF Over $111.11
rotaglide

Boot from SD-Card or flash a ROM with PhonixCard

it takes too long in the red bar? i tried but it always stay in red bar and there is no progress

Have you tried to re-format the card and then try again?

Hello, i'm having a ondav989 tablet. 

I would request your help because I have a mechanical problem on my tablet.
It has stopped at the first screen symblizing the logo  'onda' when I turn on it.

Before this, I worked on rooting and installed "[ROOT] rashr - Flash Tool" provided by google playstore.
Then I implemented and ran the application by clicking "Bootloader/Download-Mode" on the menu and made my tablet reboot. 
After that, it stopped working.

To solve this problem, I downded PhoenixSuit
and V989 Core8_v2.1.3_v3.img and successfully installed its driver - Korean version of Window 7.

I pressed the volume ‘down’button repeatedly so I entered the mode of upgrade but it didn’t work any more.
'OndaSuit' cannot start the tablet-it shows 0% progress.

Is it possible to use PhonixCard to recover it?
I recently bought this tablet but it broke down in two days.

It makes me so depressed I need you expert's help. please help~

Edited by HeonChan-Lee

It has stopped at the first screen symblizing the logo  'onda' when I turn on it.

Before this, I worked on rooting and installed "[ROOT] rashr - Flash Tool" provided by google playstore.
Then I implemented and ran the application by clicking "Bootloader/Download-Mode" on the menu and made my tablet reboot. 

and V989 Core8_v2.1.3_v3.img and successfully installed its driver - Korean version of Window 7.

I pressed the volume ‘down’button repeatedly so I entered the mode of upgrade but it didn’t work any more.

you have to use phoenix suite and perform all wipes

Hello, I have eSTAR MID 7818 mini. It's all started when in the day I brought the device, it was saying '<this app> has stopped', '<that app> has stopped'. I didn't mind this, but after a month it started saying that all the time (with popup windows) not leaving me to be able to tap anything and can use it.... For some months I got it, using factory reset almost every day. Then I thought that rooting the tablet might solve the problem. After rooting and using the device well, the next day suddenly in a reboot it stucked on bootloop..!?! Reading how to fix bootloop, I tried to flash a custom recovery, after installing all the ADB drivers (there are not exist for the same model), but it said 'install aborted' (error from system recovery). I tried this from PC, too! Also, with many ROM firmware images and files, many other recoveries and with help of many different guides and programs.... A month ago the system recovery ended (it doesn't shows it at all). The tablet does not showing anything... Any combination of buttons (home & power buttons only exist) is useless. It can't be recognized by PC or ADB (and does not have recovery at all now),,...!?!... I believe that flashing SD using PhonixCard could fix the "dead - bricked" device. Does the tablet needs custom recovery??? Can I flash a stock or official ROM from other model or brand??? Does SD 8GB works??? Thanks.