Onda Forum
Gearbest Promotion Summer Coupon Special promotion
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$   07/31/2017

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$ Onda V80 Plus Tablet PC
      Onda V80 Plus is equipped with a Retina 10-point touch display, brings your photos and videos to life. Powered by Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience. Decent cameras for capturing memorable moments and high quality pictures in daily life. Dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi supported, ensures you high-speed surfing. 

Main Features:
      ● Android 5.1
      Allows you to remain connected and productive
      ● Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 Quad Core 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz
      Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power to go
      ● Intel HD Graphics 400 GPU
      Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation
      ● 8.0 inch 10-point Touch Screen with 1920 x 1200 Resolution
      Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web 
      ● 2GB RAM 32GB ROM
      Provides enough room for your use, can suit all your needs
      ● Dual Cameras for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
      2.0MP AF rear-facing camera + 2.0MP front camera let you capture memorable moments or chat with friends
      ● Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
      802.11b/g/n/ac wireless Internet, allows you to connect to the Web while within range of an available wireless network You Can now buy it for 99,99$ Link:  Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD  Use Coupon: V80PLUS
little_dragon_JJ

CleanONDA50(BETA) update1f 3/Jul/2015 Lollipop-based Custom ROM {ROOTED/V4}

Colin5619    35

Thank you very much, I look forward to downloading it and flashing I t. Appreciated was looking for a simple way to Root Lollipop Test version.

Beladuzzi    0

chiedo scusa ma una volta entrato in recovery mode cwm non riesco ad accedere alla sdcard per selezione i 2 file aggiuntivi da flashare, mi dice sdcard unmount e non me la fa montare, come devo procedere?

I apologize but once you're in recovery mode cwm I can not access the sdcard for selection 2 additional files to flash, tells me sdcard unmount and makes me fit, how should I proceed?

chiedo scusa ma una volta entrato in recovery mode cwm non riesco ad accedere alla sdcard per selezione i 2 file aggiuntivi da flashare, mi dice sdcard unmount e non me la fa montare, come devo procedere?

I apologize but once you're in recovery mode cwm I can not access the sdcard for selection 2 additional files to flash, tells me sdcard unmount and makes me fit, how should I proceed?

Sorry if I misunderstand your troubles.

If your sdcard is formated with exFat or NTFS, cwm cannot access the sdcard. you have to format normal vfat filesystem.

Or boot lollipop and copy zip files into internal sdcard (from /mnt/extsd/ to /mnt/sdcard), then cwm can access internal sdcard.

Beladuzzi    0

ho flashato V989 Core8_v5.0_v4-test.cwm come da istruzioni ( complimenti per il lavoro ) con onda suite poi ho copiato i 2 file su sdcard tramit pc via usb poi ho riavviato in recocery ma non riesco a flashare i 2 file aggiunti perchè mi da errore sd unmount, spero di essermi spiegato e grazie per la tua pazienza e aiuto e dato che non parlo inglese il tutto viene tradotto con google translate. Sorry Fabio Amaduzzi from Bologna Italy.

I flashed V989 Core8_v5.0_v4-test.cwm as instructed (compliments for the job) with wave suite then I copied the 2 files on sdcard through pc via usb then I rebooted recocery but I can not flash the two files added because I by sd unmount error, I hope I explained and thanks for your patience and help, and since I do not speak English as everything is translated with google translate. Sorry Fabio Amaduzzi from Bologna Italy.

Beladuzzi    0

adesso ho capito la mia partizione interna del tablet ( sdcard ) non è partizionata in vfat, come devo fare? devo comprare una microsd e formattare in ext4 per riuscire nel mio intento? perchè vfat non la conosco. scusa e grazie.

Now I've found my tablet's internal partition (sdcard) is not partitioned vfat, how should I do? I have to buy a microsd and format to ext4 to succeed in my purpose? vfat because I do not know. sorry and thanks.

adesso ho capito la mia partizione interna del tablet ( sdcard ) non è partizionata in vfat, come devo fare? devo comprare una microsd e formattare in ext4 per riuscire nel mio intento? perchè vfat non la conosco. scusa e grazie.

Now I've found my tablet's internal partition (sdcard) is not partitioned vfat, how should I do? I have to buy a microsd and format to ext4 to succeed in my purpose? vfat because I do not know. sorry and thanks.

Sorry it's my fault. This cwm cannot read internal sdcard. and It is ok that internal sdcard is not vfat.

You have to format micro-sd (external sdcard) as vfat(fat32). If your microsd larger than 32gb, windows force to format as exFat. So I recommend smaller size micro-sd card such as 2gb or 8gb to flash zip files.

Beladuzzi    0

ti ringrazio molto per la risposta e adesso vado a comprare una microsd così da avere questo super tablet come tu lo hai configurato con questo progetto che hai sviluppato, grande il tuo lavoro e grazie tante.

thank you very much for the answer and I'm going to buy a microsd so as to have this super tablet as you have configured it with this project that you have developed your great work and thank you very much.

It's normal to show 1200MHz for A7 cores.

Onda/Allwinner abandon speed mode (A15 quad-core mode) since 2.1.0 firmware. We v989 users already have octa-core. So it's better to use 8 cores (4 1200MHz cores and 4 1800MHz cores)!

alonso3515    0

I installed the rom clean , but will not let me install the file from the recovery cleanonda50beta_update.zip . can someone tell me to do to install it ?

E:footer is wrong
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

I installed the rom clean , but will not let me install the file from the recovery cleanonda50beta_update.zip . can someone tell me to do to install it ?

E:footer is wrong

E:signature verification failed

Installation aborted.

Did you flash BETA-SuperSU-v2.44.zip successfully?

yami    0

but How about the encryption layer of Lollipop, the real problem that hearting the performance, I would like to remove it like some guys has doing it on nexus

and please can you make the A7 @ 1.6 Ghz, it will perform much better

thanks

:)