Onda Forum
Gearbest Promotion Summer Coupon Special promotion
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$   07/31/2017

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$ Onda V80 Plus Tablet PC
      Onda V80 Plus is equipped with a Retina 10-point touch display, brings your photos and videos to life. Powered by Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience. Decent cameras for capturing memorable moments and high quality pictures in daily life. Dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi supported, ensures you high-speed surfing. 

Main Features:
      ● Android 5.1
      Allows you to remain connected and productive
      ● Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 Quad Core 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz
      Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power to go
      ● Intel HD Graphics 400 GPU
      Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation
      ● 8.0 inch 10-point Touch Screen with 1920 x 1200 Resolution
      Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web 
      ● 2GB RAM 32GB ROM
      Provides enough room for your use, can suit all your needs
      ● Dual Cameras for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
      2.0MP AF rear-facing camera + 2.0MP front camera let you capture memorable moments or chat with friends
      ● Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
      802.11b/g/n/ac wireless Internet, allows you to connect to the Web while within range of an available wireless network You Can now buy it for 99,99$ Link:  Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD  Use Coupon: V80PLUS
little_dragon_JJ

CleanONDA50(BETA) update1f 3/Jul/2015 Lollipop-based Custom ROM {ROOTED/V4}

Colin5619    35

Download 1f update file on that page. It's a rar file and when unzipped will have SuperSU file to add root and the update file.

Edited by Colin5619

stinkfix    2

Hello guys,
long I v3 v989 but I can not exploit it, is not intended for high and each time you restart problems.
I want to try this ROM, everybody talks about it well, I see that it is also for v3.
drain and install the rom with phoenixsuite all? or should I do something in particular?
thank you

compyy    0

Hello,

I tried it on V2 and it works great, so i think it also supports V2.

The only issue I am having is i can't install SuperSu and Updates because in CWM it doesnt mount SDCARD0 as well as my external SD card, any solution to this problem ?

Yasir

hypanapold    0

Dear little_dragon_JJ, I have installed this Rom 1 year ago, i'm not sure that the last update was "e" at this period.

Can i install BETA-SuperSU-v2.44.zip, and then the update "f" only ? if not, how can I installing again all  the rom without lost my app and data ? 

hiepkhach    0

Hi,i just upgrade my tablet with cleanonda50 & update 1f. Every thing is ok but i have auto-rotate problem. It works abnormal. And when i use cpu-z to check the sensors, no sensors working too. I can't play games which have a tilt control.

One more problem, when i play the angry bird 2, the screen graphic have problem. The old graphic layer still remain overlapping together.

Anyone has the same problems of me? How to fix it?

Edited by hiepkhach

sealmyd86    0

hello

I'v just install the test rom V4 and I try to flash Super Su from my SDcard (4Gb Fat32) but I have error everytime i try!

I try to re install the rom but seem's to do the same!

in my log

"

Installing update

E: Can't run /tmp/update_binary (no such file or directory)

E: Error in /sideload/package.zip

(status 255)

installation aborted.  "

so i can't install cleanonda50 zip!

Colin5619    35

How is it different from Onda Z rom?

Read the very first post on both Roms,both are based on the same unofficial Test 5.0 Rom, and the guys who modified the Roms say what they did to them on their very first posts. Both work well,it's a cosmetic difference,you may need to try both to decide the one you prefer.

rgnr    0

Yo! This rom is awesome! Thought there's nothing else to see after Purple Cold rom. Until this one. Despite lower benchmark results everything flies. And if not, then resolution changer comes handy! Thanks, pal, you saved my tab!

r_davey    0

Thanks Little_Dragon!

I've finally got lollipop with SuperSU and Update 1f running.  I'm running Win 10 which may have been causing most of my problems.   I won't bother detailing all the issues I had because they've all been mentioned before.  

But for others having problems I'd just like to suggest the following:

1. To flash  V989 Core8_v5.0_v4-test.cwm  don't even consider using OndaSuite or PhoenixSuite.   Go straight to the PhoenixCard solution detailed by Rotaglide in: http://www.ondaforum.com/topic/2022-boot-from-sd-card-or-flash-a-rom-with-phonixcard/ .  On my Win 10 PC I used PhoenixCard_V3.1.0_20130618 available at:  https://androidmtk.com/download-phoenixcard-tool
  2.  To avoid the CWM error mounting /external_sd format your SD card with the formatter available from the "SD Association" at:  https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/eula_windows/index.html
  3. Copy SuperSU and Update 1f to this formatted card and then install them with CWM from recovery mode.    

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By saqib
      Hi

I Need custom  rom and instructions on how to install  v989 Air Core8
      firmware version v2.0.1_v5 
      Android 4.4.4 is installed ... 
    • By benda95280
      UPDATED 30/20/2016
      Hi everybody,
      I've just bought a Onda V989 Air V3.
      I'm happy with the new tablet for my last child, but i think the last version of the rom some have still some problems.
      (Or i'm the lucky owner of a defective tablet)
      I'll be happy to help other people, to find informations about the tablet, like roms, root ...
      So i'll try to do my best, with your help, to keep this post updated often.
      So,

[General informations]
      Onda firmware ( published description) is designated device model and  hardware assembly version ( v# ) specific. 
      V989 Air v3 is designated as  " Black Gold Edition " device hardware version  ( 16 GB / 32 GB  ) Aug 2015 original firmware release 
      RobV
      [RemixOs or Stock Rom]
      I'm on RemixOs since few Weeks, and i've no more crazy bugs like : Freeze during installation via Playstore, Laggs, Stockage issue ...
      When you boot, on the stock ROM i wasn"t having information like "Optimisation des Applications 1/102 ..." So you know when it is just Loading ...
      You have a cool TaskBar
      [Roms]
          Official
          Custom
          1. RemixOS
      - This Rom doesn't include gapps.
      - To have all languages, you have to find the tick box to unlock it. (Tell me where, i'll be happy to add the information here)
      [ROOT]
          [How to root]
      Use first link under, and unzip it into folder Root (created by you) on SdCard (Internal or ExtSD)
      Install "Update.apk" and launch it.
      Do [Local Update], search your previously created folder, and select "ondaos_v989_Root.zip", click [Update].
          [Links - Downloads]
          1. Only Root with SuperSu
      Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/48cdh7ansltmvl4/Onda_V989_Root.rar
      My opinion: Work like a charm / Best Way to do it / Update SuperSu via Playstore work well with "normal installation"

[Tools]
          1. Flashfireapk [RECOMMENDED]
      Flash Without recovery
      My opinion: Work well for flashing Mods / ZIP on our V989
      NOT TESTED FOR FLASH RECOVERY OR OTHER THINGS ...
          2. LSpeed Mod [TESTED ON FRESH ROM] PlayStore
      My opinion: Launcher little less laggy..
          3. Universal Init.D [TESTED] Playstore
      My opinion: Working (TESTED with Creation of file test via folder Init.D)
          4. GovTuner
      Link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software-hacking/mod-gov-tuner-project-29th-june-2016-t3407828
      Installation: FlashFire
      My opinion: Crazy !

4. GL-Tools
      You want more fluidity in your games ? It's possible !
      Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n0n3m4.gltools
      How-to : http://www.theandroidhow.com/2014/06/play-high-end-games-with-gltools.html
          5. Titanium Backup
      Uninstall all chinese software with it.
      My opinion: Best way to remove chinese software !
          6. Nova launcher
      My opinion: Light and fluid

[Bugs i've encountered on STOCK ROM]
      - During installing apps via Playstore (not downloading) it freeze all the tablet, and unfreeze when apps installed.
      - Some big games on playstore, donwload (Game + Additional data), install, and fail without reason or just blackscreen for some second and return to launcher.
      - With "Universal Init.D", Tweaks ABS, when i boot up the tablet, it's a little laggy and cannot have SU working for 1-2 mn, and see on bottom:
       "Init. Universal have got root permission accorded"
       "Lucky Patcher have got root permission accorded"
      After that, everything it's ok and smooth.
      (Maybe due to Universal Init.d that launch script ?)

[What can be working on ?]
      - Cannot get working Link2SD
      I've try with / without second partition / EXT4, doesn't seen the partition.
      - Not enought space on "System partition" maybe add/extend 512Mb more ?
      - Have a debloated rom with init.d support
      - Found / Have a custom Recovery ? FlashFire
      - Try to get working OndaZ Air Rom: 
      I've tried it, but got some problems like: OP showed in front of applications size / Shutdown of the tabled under 59% / Games are "Slow" / Sometime lines bug with color are show
      (Take look at my post 30/10/2016)

[ Read This ]
      Any Thanks, likes, or other things will be appreciated.
      I'm doing it on my own time.
      Thanks
    • By FadingCosmos
      Hey Guys,
      we bought a V989 Air 16GB golden Tablet on gearbest.com and the touchscreen is not working at all. The tablet boots and you see android icons (chinese) but you can't click, swipe or anything (zero reaction at all). the buttons on the right side are working. we made a factory reset, no change. then i tried flashing the device with a chinese onda software and that process seemed to work, but still no touch screen reaction. 
      do you have any suggestions what i could try?
      ould this be a problem which is not resolvable by software?
      or maybe not resolvable at all?

we tried to get our money back but gearbest.com knows how to avoid this. 
      In the serial number i have something like xxxxxxxV5A000379

thank you!

• By Omar Chaudhry
      I purchased Onda V989 Air Core8 (32GB) , having serial Number : V989ABFAV3D00065 in December, 2015.
      Since last 2 months I am having problem of automatic Shut downs.
      Battery is full, and I be just using simple apps, like Facebook or Browser, and this tablet just gives a message of Shutting Down, and then shuts down. First it used to happen once or twice a day. But now it happens even after 10 or 15 minutes, so it has become almost impossible to use the tab.
      I have not changed / upgraded any ROM or any software into it, since I bought it.  It still has its original Android version 4.4.4, and Firmware version # V1.0.1_v3
      I have tried Factory Reset multiple times, but the issue still remains there.
      Any idea or suggestion for me ?
      Thanks in advance.
      Omar
    • By xdr
      Hello.
      I'm thinking of buying a new charger for my Onda v989 since I don't trust the stock one and wan't to be able to charge over night. Is there something I should think about when choosing? I vaguely remember reading that you should use a 2.1a charger for prolonged usbconnector life, is that true or have I just been dreaming?
      regards xdr

Gearbest Tablet-PC Promotion promotion