Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daluv

v975m screen protector

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have scratched my stock screen protector and decided to change it.  I went with this particular product:

DO NOT BUY:

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6060379626.html

It is not explicit stated but it is a MATTE screen protector which pixelize/make grainy the display: DO NOT BUY.  The stock screen protector does not affect the quality of the retina display that much compare to that piece of shit.  Buyer BEWARE.

Anyone have tried other product that are NOT affecting the display quality (i.e. like the stock screen protector)?

thanx

Mart

Hi,

I have scratched my stock screen protector and decided to change it.  I went with this particular product:

DO NOT BUY:

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6060379626.html

It is not explicit stated but it is a MATTE screen protector which pixelize/make grainy the display: DO NOT BUY.  The stock screen protector does not affect the quality of the retina display that much compare to that piece of shit.  Buyer BEWARE.

Anyone have tried other product that are NOT affecting the display quality (i.e. like the stock screen protector)?

thanx

Mart

Screen protectors are not really neccessary, the screen is made of very hard Corning Gorrilla glass and manufatured by LG. The Apple ipad air has the same screen and I know of one that as been used for  nearly a year in school and no scratches. All protectors tend to lessen the screen sensitivity regardless of who makes them due to the screens capacitive nature. My v975m looks like new after four months heavy use. Just my 2cents worth.

All depends on the person using them. I work with harsh abrasives. My glass is already scratched. Screen protectors are useless for some people, and needed for others. Downsides are that screen protectors are harder to clean

Screen protectors are not really neccessary, the screen is made of very hard Corning Gorrilla glass and manufatured by LG. The Apple ipad air has the same screen and I know of one that as been used for nearly a year in school and no scratches. All protectors tend to lessen the screen sensitivity regardless of who makes them due to the screens capacitive nature. My v975m looks like new after four months heavy use. Just my 2cents worth.

Are you sure it is gorilla glass? I know the LCD is made by LG, not the touchscreen... There's no place it says this screen is gorilla glass...

Even if it is gorilla glass, it can be scratched... I've seen it many times before on gorilla glass phones... A screen protector can be useful...

Another thing... never seen a screen protector that makes the screen grainy or pixelized... What I know is that there are anti glare and anti fingerprint protectors that may have given you this impression, but they actually don't mess with the quality of the image...

I actually prefer anti glare/fingerprint protectors... But that's me... Don't know about others...

Enviado de meu V975m Core4 usando Tapatalk

I was thinking to order a MATTE protector, but from past experience i remember that it made everything look much worst on my old tablet, but the screen was different too... So i am not sure now... :/