Onda Forum
Gearbest Get Xiaomi Mi Band 3 for Free on Xiaomi Great Sale @GearBest promotion
Get Xiaomi Mi Band 3 for Free on Xiaomi Great Sale @GearBest
chuck666

What image upgrade tool is best for this device?

I have finally been able to connect to my V989 V4 and can use any of the image upgrade tools.

Is there a best choice or do they all give similar results with the same image?

PhoenixSuite or LiveSuite or OndaSuite?????????????

Colin

Have you found an all english rom that has NO chinese apps?

There is the possibility of removing Chinese applications over DragonFace and also do minor adjustments

Have fun

PS:

In addition lollipop.img

Thanks all,

Lollipop test is in English as you have said; but, every variation I have tried for this tablet or my other tablet will NOT continue to sync "WiFi" - connected, searching, connected, ets!!

So it's a NO go, for now.

I use Phoenixsuite and I am happy with it since the first day. It allows me to create awesome illustrations for books, and custom essays uk for any topic or occasion. The tablet has never been showing problems and runs the tool fast.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Vkl1
      Hi,
      I recently resolved to finally upgrade to Windows 10, seeing as most of the earlier issues with drivers seemed to be resolved.
      I looked up the subject here, but the information is too disjointed and old. I want to upgrade my x86 Windows 8.1 section only, I downloaded an ISO and formatted a flash drive with Rufus in both Fat32 and NTFS, entered boot options by pressing esc on the keyboard, but the drive doesn't show up in my boot options.
      My only other option is the Media Creation Tool. I have two problems with this option: I don't know what size the download will be and I don't know if I can save the ISO as a backup. I've cleared up the required space (6Gb) on my drive, I plan to overwrite the factory partition with the successfully installed Windows but only after a successful upgrade.
      I need to know which option is best suited for my v820w V3 that is the most up to date.
      I see there's a newer model out, is it possible to use the dualboot ROM of this one instead?

• By Stoned
      i just changed my onda v820w Bios settings and hit f10 save and exit then the screen shuts off and nothing else apeared to be working and looks dead. i tried removing the battery, holding power button with or without the charger the battery was fully charged. there is no power, no led lights coming up no response when i connect the usb cable. i would like to know if there is anyone with a solution to fix this?
    • By war357
      I have upgraded Onda v116w to windows 10 using system updates, Upgrade went smooth & functioning properly, No new driver needed to install, but for safety I installed give Win 10 drivers also,
      My Issue is Front camera is not working on Windows 10, Device manager gives following error,
      STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE (Code 10) 
      I tried with uninstalling drivers & go with default drivers, Error is gone but still camera is still not working.
      Can some one help ???

• By RobV
      Brush tool.zip

V698 4G models V1.0.7 firmware Brush Pack
      File size:        463MB
      Update:          2014-09-25

Description:  
      1 optimization algorithm to improve the speed and accuracy of GPS positioning.

Note:
      1, this Brush Pack for machine brush package, should be used with Brush tool, connected to a computer operating Brush, apply only to boot the machine or system failure occurs use.
      2, machine brush package upgrade will clear all the data plate, please make a backup of work in front of Brush.

Download Link:

EDIT:
      All available download files are located in the Downloads directory.
      “ Downloads “ button at the top of this page
      Available files are grouped by Device named category
      All files are listed in reverse chronological order ( newest upload file is listed first )
      Most device categories each have multiple pages of listed file names.

Onda.cn Link:
      http://onda.cn/Tablet/ProductInfo.aspx?ProductId=295&d=down

• By RobV
      Manufacturing Flash Tool.rar

Intel Manufacturing Flash Tool v6.0.2

The pack contains:
      - IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.2.0
      - iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.0.2
      - ManufacturingFlashTool_Setup_6.0.2

Download Link:

EDIT:
      All available download files are located in the Downloads directory.
      “ Downloads “ button at the top of this page
      Available files are grouped by Device named category
      All files are listed in reverse chronological order ( newest upload file is listed first )
      Most device categories each have multiple pages of listed file names.