Onda Forum
Gearbest Promotion Summer Coupon Special promotion
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$   07/31/2017

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$ Onda V80 Plus Tablet PC
      Onda V80 Plus is equipped with a Retina 10-point touch display, brings your photos and videos to life. Powered by Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience. Decent cameras for capturing memorable moments and high quality pictures in daily life. Dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi supported, ensures you high-speed surfing. 

Main Features:
      ● Android 5.1
      Allows you to remain connected and productive
      ● Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 Quad Core 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz
      Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power to go
      ● Intel HD Graphics 400 GPU
      Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation
      ● 8.0 inch 10-point Touch Screen with 1920 x 1200 Resolution
      Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web 
      ● 2GB RAM 32GB ROM
      Provides enough room for your use, can suit all your needs
      ● Dual Cameras for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
      2.0MP AF rear-facing camera + 2.0MP front camera let you capture memorable moments or chat with friends
      ● Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
      802.11b/g/n/ac wireless Internet, allows you to connect to the Web while within range of an available wireless network You Can now buy it for 99,99$ Link:  Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD  Use Coupon: V80PLUS
stane1983

Onda V975M Lollipop 5.0.2 rom by Stane1983

stane1983    218

How to install firmware with USB Burning Tool

Download USB Burning Tool:

(Re)install driver that ships with package too, if you have older WorldCup driver, it will not work. Additional drivers can be found in Drivers folder.

To put device in USB Burning mode:

1. Power your tablet off
  2. REMOVE SD-CARD FROM YOUR TABLET
  3. Connect USB cable to your computer while not yet connected to tablet.
  4. On tablet, press Volume Up button and hold it.
  5. While holding Volume up button, connect USB cable to tablet and press power button at the same time.
  6. If you don't see small Android image on your screen repeat steps 1, 3 and 4.

To flash your device, start USB Burning tool and first change your Language to English (in case you don't speak Chinese). To do that click on: Second Menu -> Second submenu.

Go to File menu and select upgrade package (first, extract .img file from zip). After that click on Start button. Procedure will take few minutes.

When status reaches 100%, disconnect USB cable and power your device on.

• Upvote 2

chipang    1

How to use the new CWM recovery? I  mean, how to flash it to v975m? thanks

And is it possible to downgrade back to 0.9.2?

Thanks for the hard work~

• Downvote 1

Andrey    4

OK. Booted!

Please follow the instructions :)

Unpack 3 files to ext SD card, power off, volume up + power button, boot to CWM recovery, (I also formated /system and /data), flash 2 zip files, reboot from CWM, patiently wait until all the magic happens :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

flocker    21

I currently have SciBee's TWRP and can't seem to find the CWM recovery. Maybe later in the day someone will report if it is able to flash with TWRP. I'll try after work.

• Downvote 1

Andrey    4

Flocker - just follow the instructions, every thing is provided.

Camera report: not working. Error: Can't connect to the camera.

WiFi: some strange behaviour, set up during install process - OK, but after tablet booted was not working. Restart fixed the issue.

cerezo    0

OK. Booted!

Please follow the instructions :)

Unpack 3 files to ext SD card, power off, volume up + power button, boot to CWM recovery, (I also formated /system and /data), flash 2 zip files, reboot from CWM, patiently wait until all the magic happens :)

We can to do these two wipes in order to make better the run of the rom,yes?

Are you sure? Because if its works, I prefer do the wipes too, for a better implementation.

Some issues for someone who has flashed it? I have morning free and I'm impatient to have it in my tablet xD

Andrey    4

Camera not working. WiFi looks not very stable on sleep/wake, reboot helps. No battery stats.

Spotify working :) That's all I've tested.

I've seen somewhere a post how to view/export system log files from tablet.

Well, need someone who will install without wipes :) I made then in order to perform clean install. Don't think this will affect performance.

cerezo    0

Camera not working. WiFi looks not very stable on sleep/wake, reboot helps. No battery stats.

Spotify working :) That's all I've tested.

I've seen somewhere a post how to view/export system log files from tablet.

Please, can you or someone test the rom with the Chromecast? I have one and with the previous Stane rom its impossible to duplicate the screen on the tv :S

How to use the new CWM recovery? I  mean, how to flash it to v975m? thanks

And is it possible to downgrade back to 0.9.2?

You can use BootSDCard for booting to CWM. Here is SciBee. You need 3 files: recovery.img from Stane's Lolipop zip, SDcardMaker_eng.exe and u-boot.bin from SciBee's zip.

I suppose, there is no problem to downgrade to 0.9.2, you can do backup/restore in TWRP/CWM, or just use Stane's 0.9.2. ROM fo TWRP