Onda Forum
Sign in to follow this  
redproduct

Charging problem (tips to fix it & advices)

Hi guys, I would like to share with you a small tips i found to fix charging problem.

The official cable of onda v975 have a problem of quality and the head is not enough long to enter completly in the tablet, you need minimum 6cm.

If you search a high quality cable, i recommend you : LG Cable micro usb to usb

Then cut the plastic around until you get 6cm. Then your tablet will charge better and without problem anymore.

Another important information : it's a lithium battery, never completly use your battery to 0% if it's happen, you will get 2 problems :

- to turn on your tablet you need to power it many times, to make it start charging, tablet onda can't charge well if tablet is off.

- Warning: Lithium battery loose duration life each time you go to 0%

Hi guys, I would like to share with you a small tips i found to fix charging problem.

The official cable of onda v975 have a problem of quality and the head is not enough long to enter completly in the tablet, you need minimum 6cm.

If you search a high quality cable, i recommend you : LG Cable micro usb to usb

Then cut the plastic around until you get 6cm. Then your tablet will charge better and without problem anymore.

Another important information : it's a lithium battery, never completly use your battery to 0% if it's happen, you will get 2 problems :

- to turn on your tablet you need to power it many times, to make it start charging, tablet onda can't charge well if tablet is off.

- Warning: Lithium battery loose duration life each time you go to 0%

Should be 6mm?

I dont know if that is the way to better charge the tab i think the charger mustbhave 2.5 A. The side of the micro USB must be long enought and not to short like usualy. I had problem with some OTG cable and i cut them around the micro usb side and everything was ok. Since that i know that the side of the micro usb have to be long.

Dont be afraid to do that. It is not a problem.