Onda Forum
Gearbest Xiaomi Smartest Bestsellers promotion
Xiaomi Smartest Bestsellers
adrpat

Onda Z Lollipop - Custom ROM img flashable (links updated)

I've downloaded it twice and neither of the downloads is recognized as a correct file type, or marked corrupt file.  Has anyone else downloaded it?

Use winrar5 to extract

Downloaded it and it worked, extracted the IMG file. Seems a good ROM, unstalled the two zip files.

However I have a problem with Antutu Benchmark app, when I run it, it gets to 28% or so then crashes the Tablet. I've it on this Tablet with all official Roms and custom Roms on this site and never had a problem before.

ONDA Z LOLLIPOP

I´M back and there it is my New V989 ROM for Onda suite /Phoenix suite

what you can find in this ROM :

- Based on leaked test version 5.0

- No chinees apps

- New Launcher Xperia Z like

- Root (*)

- Zipalign (*)

- Init.d support (*)

- CPU at 1.8Ghz speed mod (*)

- Build.prob performance tweaked

- Google apps Updated

- Xperia Keyboard

- renewed wallpapers

- Google camera

- Sony Walkman Player

- Impressive sound quality with Sony libs and sound enhancements(clear bass,clear audio+)

- Speed and stable

- A lot more ...

DOWNLOAD ROM

Installations Notes:

-install the rom as always with onda suite or phonixsuit

-(*) you will have no root, you must copy UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46 to your sd card and flash it in CWM, after installation,copy Update1 to SD, reboot in cwm and install Update 1,reboot again ...

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-04-21-21-54-43.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-04-21-21-55-19.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-04-21-21-55-35.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-04-21-21-55-47.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-04-21-21-55-55.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-04-21-22-01-57.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-04-21-22-02-22.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-04-21-22-03-18.png

* For the people who use this ROM, say thanks to #little_dragon_JJ, part of this work was made by him (cwm , partitions and the update1(performance tweaks,init.d ...)

:D  If you like it say thanks   :D 

Hello,

thanks for your hard work and update. Is it possible to use USB Data Modems (Mobile Data) with this image?

BR, whocares1

• Upvote 1

Downloaded it and it worked, extracted the IMG file. Seems a good ROM, unstalled the two zip files.

However I have a problem with Antutu Benchmark app, when I run it, it gets to 28% or so then crashes the Tablet. I've it on this Tablet with all official Roms and custom Roms on this site and never had a problem before.

try again, with the antutu 5.7 everything work fine : post-8421-0-80859900-1429716979_thumb.pn 

Hello,

thanks for your hard work and update. Is it possible to use USB Data Modems (Mobile Data) with this image?

BR, whocares1

don't have USB Data modem, try it ... but i think yes

• Upvote 2

don't have USB Data modem, try it ... but i think yes

ok, I will try to switch from CleanONDA50(beta)1f to this image.

Without USB Modem Support the tablet is somehow crippled on the road ...

Thanks for feedback!

Best Regards, whocares1

ok, I will try to switch from CleanONDA50(beta)1f to this image.

Without USB Modem Support the tablet is somehow crippled on the road ...

Thanks for feedback!

Best Regards, whocares1

Update: No luck, installed update1.zip through recovery, connected USB Data Stick, but still not "Mobile Data Section".

Thanks anyway, I will try to downgrade to Kitkat 4.4.2, because without USB Data Stick connection offroad the tablet

is useless for me.

Keep up your good work !

Best Regards, whocares1

Downloaded Antutu 5.7 again and ran and it crashed at the end of the test at 100% but didn't crash the Tablet this time, tried again and it ran fine.

How do you boot into cwm ,a great ROM so far.

Yes I'm an idiot sorted updated both patches this is an excellent ROM, was a fan of thr KK version but this is great

How do you boot into cwm ,a great ROM so far.

Yes I'm an idiot sorted updated both patches this is an excellent ROM, was a fan of thr KK version but this is great

turn off the tablet (press 8 seconds power button) 

press power for +-3 seconds, then the scream will have a small blink, then Quickly press volume + (don't let it go until show the allwinner logo)

cant update the file UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip...already formated the sd card,then copy to it and then try to flash it via cwm but always says "can´t mount external sd card"..any ideia?

yes, format sd in FAT

good luck ...  :cool:

Hi unable to log into amazon tablet and kindle app, when I start typing my email it crashes

strange .... log to play store and let update all apps, reboot, see if there any update behind 

turn off the tablet (press 8 seconds power button) 

press power for +-3 seconds, then the scream will have a small blink, then Quickly press volume + (don't let it go until show the allwinner logo)

yes, format sd in FAT

good luck ...  :cool:

already done that...it always says that can´t mount external sd...i am making everything write doesn´t understand,,,i do not extract the rar files so its right,right? it supoused to work

already done that...it always says that can´t mount external sd...i am making everything write doesn´t understand,,,i do not extract the rar files so its right,right? it supoused to work

its very strange ... try other SD ( preference,small )  

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your great work  :)

Can anybody make comment about rom who tried it? is it stable, smooth, battery consumption, game performance etc.. and how to other roms ? 

strange .... log to play store and let update all apps, reboot, see if there any update behind 

Done that, still will not allowing me to put log in details in without crashing, also BBC sport app crashes (this requires no logging in) , Sorry if  i sound like I'm moaning Adroat , I truly appropriate the work you do with you ROM

Done that, still will not allowing me to put log in details in without crashing, also BBC sport app crashes (this requires no logging in) , Sorry if  i sound like I'm moaning Adroat , I truly appropriate the work you do with you ROM

You will have some apps that will not work in lollipop because "art & dalvik" problem compatibility 

about amazon login, my works good, try to remove chrome and install it again, use different keyboard (google or xperia) or different browser... 

Thank you for your great work  :)

Can anybody make comment about rom who tried it? is it stable, smooth, battery consumption, game performance etc.. and how to other roms ? 

That´s the problem of some communities , download it , install it, use it, but not take the trouble to comment on our work. Its sad ... wen developers are sad, there's no custom Rom ... but i make a comment  :D it stable, smooth, good battery consumption and good game performance ...  :rolleyes: 

You will have some apps that will not work in lollipop because "art & dalvik" problem compatibility 

about amazon login, my works good, try to remove chrome and install it again, use different keyboard (google or xperia) or different browser... 

That´s the problem of some communities , download it , install it, use it, but not take the trouble to comment on our work. Its sad ... wen developers are sad, there's no custom Rom ... but i make a comment  :D it stable, smooth, good battery consumption and good game performance ...  :rolleyes: 

The apps in question all work on my nexus7 running lollipop, it just seems to my Amazon apps will not let me but my login details in,might have to back to your kitkit ROM for now