Onda Forum
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Blackview S8 4G Phablet   10/19/2017

Blackview S8 4G Phablet 5.7 inch Android 7.0 MTK6750V 1.5GHz Octa Core 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 8.0MP + 0.3MP Dual Front Cameras Touch Sensor
      ● Display: 5.7 inch, 1440 x 720 Pixel screen
      ● CPU: MTK6750V 1.5GHz Octa Core
      ● System: Android 7.0
      ● RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
      ● Camera: 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) + 0.3MP front cameras + 13.0MP + 0.3MP back cameras
      ● Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
      ● SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 1 Micro SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
      ● Feature: GPS
      ● Bluetooth: 4.0
      ● Network:
      2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
      3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
      4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz Check it here.
cYpH3r.2oo3

[Rom] Onda v975m - V1/V3/V4 - KitKat 4.4.2 - 2015.07.16 - by cYpH3r.2oo3 - v0.0.4

Hi there,

I have been running Stane1983's ROM for a long time, but I often had an "SOD", the tablet hang during sleep.

Therefore I installed cyph3r2oo3's v 0.04 ROM. This is what I did to get rid from Stane1983's ROM: first I returned to stock ROM (2GB) using USB Burning tool, then I installed Rozaks ROM (4G) using the stock recovery, then I installed cyph3r2oo3's v 0.04 ROM using TWRP. Then I set DPI to 320 (stock value) and restored the volume buttons of the navigation bar (ro.statusbar.volume=true). Installing another wallpaper was no problem, as long as I did it through Settings\Display\Wallpaper. Then I restored all my apps using Titanium Backup.

I noticed some problems with WiFi not waking up after sleep, but I solved that with the "Better WiFi on/off" app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asksven.betterwifionoff&hl=en), no WiFi switches up while going into sleep and wakes up again.

The battery use (while sleeping with WiFi off) is 7% in during 7,5 hours of sleep, so I think that's fine.

There is one remaining problem with the "navigation bar": it does not automatically hide when I run a full screen map or play a video.
Does someone know how to resolve this?

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Hey, flashed this rom about 3 days ago. This is by far the best rom for this tablet so far! I did some tweaking with several apps (xposed,lspeed,ds batterysaver,greenify,resolution changer, 3c toolbox, kernel adiutor,battery calibration, etc.) and the battery is still at 80% after 3 days and constant tweaking. I am truly amazed, no other device i ever owned had such amazing battery life. The thing that made the greatest impact in battery life was deleting telephony in root > system you might want to look it up and add it up.

That sounds great ps0foula!

Do you mean you just deleted the file root\system\app\TelephonyProvider.apk? That's the only one I can find, there is no "telephony.apk" to be found, at least not in my ROM version (v0.04). Thanks for your reply!

I am curious if after some weeks of use with this Rom if the problems with the lost partitions will appear for all these new users.

Guys please remember to come for your feedback after sometime.

Sent from my m1 note using Tapatalk

Today I visited the forum by chance after a long time without visiting.
My v975m always, always, worked disastrously with any of the ROMs I've tried.
I saw this ROM, as did not have much to lose, I decided to try it.
It is the best ROM I've installed on my tablet. Finally my v975m seems a decent tablet.
Thank you
cYpH3r.2oo3

Hello 

I have problem with tablet. After reboot every aplication has stopperd and it pops up all the time tablet is unusable. 

So I wiped data and cache and everything worked till next reboot. Every previous apps came back ( from before wipe, i dont know how ) and again each app has stopped.

Can you help me ?

Hi there,

I have been running Stane1983's ROM for a long time, but I often had an "SOD", the tablet hang during sleep.

Therefore I installed cyph3r2oo3's v 0.04 ROM. This is what I did to get rid from Stane1983's ROM: first I returned to stock ROM (2GB) using USB Burning tool, then I installed Rozaks ROM (4G) using the stock recovery, then I installed cyph3r2oo3's v 0.04 ROM using TWRP. Then I set DPI to 320 (stock value) and restored the volume buttons of the navigation bar (ro.statusbar.volume=true). Installing another wallpaper was no problem, as long as I did it through Settings\Display\Wallpaper. Then I restored all my apps using Titanium Backup.

I noticed some problems with WiFi not waking up after sleep, but I solved that with the "Better WiFi on/off" app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asksven.betterwifionoff&hl=en), no WiFi switches up while going into sleep and wakes up again.

The battery use (while sleeping with WiFi off) is 7% in during 7,5 hours of sleep, so I think that's fine.

There is one remaining problem with the "navigation bar": it does not automatically hide when I run a full screen map or play a video.
Does someone know how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Hello, I have Stane KK 1.0 rom, because lollipop in my V975m was the worst..

My father is happy with the behaviour of the tablet with STane KK 1.0 , but you recommend me flash the cypher, isnt?

Do you think that if I repeat your procedure I can escape from the Stanes roms and have the Cephyr rom? I am anxious to test it, everyone says its the better.

Thanks.

PD : In the firs step 'Flash a stock rom (2gb) using Burning' dont cause a brick? Can you tell me where I can find all the things I need? (rom, etc)

Today I visited the forum by chance after a long time without visiting.
My v975m always, always, worked disastrously with any of the ROMs I've tried.
I saw this ROM, as did not have much to lose, I decided to try it.
It is the best ROM I've installed on my tablet. Finally my v975m seems a decent tablet.
Thank you
cYpH3r.2oo3

In this post http://hispatablets.com/onda-v975m/vida-nueva-para-onda-v975m-con-rom-cyph3r-2003-t6600.html from "Hispatablets" I posted the before/after of my tablet runing this Rom.

before youtu.be/TE9H_z2EOls

after http://youtu.be/w47Yv_Ng31U

Hola otraver, he visto tus vídeos , realmente espectacular, a ver si me puedes ayudar a hacerle lo mismo a la 975m de mi padre, tiene pinta de que se queda estupenda.

Alguna idea sobre como salir de Stane?

Hello everyone,

all about this rom is perfect, but I notice some problems with sound..

how could i configure properly Viper4android or other settings?

Thanks

Hello everyone,

all about this rom is perfect, but I notice some problems with sound..

how could i configure properly Viper4android or other settings?

Thanks

Hello mate.

I had made many tests with Rozak's roms and I never had any sound problems.

Maybe something in your setup is creating a problem.

Also, I have tried viper4android and except some equaliZers, didn't notice any other big difference .

Sent from my m1 note using Tapatalk

Hi,

Thank you for your rom but i can't install v0.04. I have "footer is wrong" and signature verification failde" so Installation aborted.

Can you help me please ?

Hi. I am from Spain. I made the upgrade to this firmware and now I still have the logo " Since 1989 wave " until it is restarted and enters only in the " TWRP " . Say you try to upgrade to this version that had the 4.4.2 and from one day to another was blocked in android boot logo without actually start . Do I have the locked table? 

On 12.07.2016 at 4:25 AM, mrenteria said:

Hi... I want to know where I cn Download this ROM I've tried the link of V.0.0.4 but it's broken.. thanks.

Anyone can share this rom, please?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, jonafer said:

Hello, I'm trying to download the rom but the link is dead, any chance of re upload? 

I´m in same problem... I search the ROM archive around Google and I dont find it... Anyone can share this ROM, please?? 

Thanks!!

1 minute ago, roberBOB said:

I´m in same problem... I search the ROM archive around Google and I dont find it... Anyone can share this ROM, please?? 

Thanks!!

I´m asking for:  Onda v975m - V1/V3/V4 - KitKat 4.4.2 - 2015.07.16 - by cYpH3r.2oo3

Hello

I installed this ROM and I get two internal storage one of 2 g and another one of 25 gb, when I install applications it does it in the 2gb, how do I get the applications to install in the storage of 25 gb? How can I make them unify and have all the storage of the Tablet?

a greeting