Onda Forum
Gearbest $111 OFF Over $111.11  promotion
$111 OFF Over $111.11
leonlinders

Bricked tab, screen won't turn on, USB Burning tool says "Low Power"

Hi guys,

A few days ago I was just messing about with my tab, and saw that there was a new ROM. I was on Stane's (KitKat beta 1). I wanted to see if I would be able to flash the other ROM. I downloaded the files and put them on my SD card. I turned my tablet off and tried putting it back on, no dice. Screen wouldn't go on anymore. Backlight would, though. I was browsing this forum for quite some time for a solution but none really work for me. Luckily Windows still recognizes the tablet but USB Burning Tool is being weird for me. It keeps giving low power errors. I tried USB flashing two different ROMs by Stane. I am aware that his Lollipop version is not flashable. It is giving an "XMS Workfollow error", or something like that.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or at least how I can get my tablet back to life? :)

Thanks in advance

post-2241-0-62890600-1437117910_thumb.pn

On 2015/7/20 at 2:49 AM, AntiAppleMan said:

I have same problem, no one seems to know.. I've tried all methods and nothing works, even replaced the battery and charged and same issue..

I have the same problem, I have tried all the methods but not work. have you solved your problem?

Once you’ve extracted the file, you’ll see a Setup.exe file which will contain the version number. For this example, this is version v2.0.6.2, but that will certainly change as new versions are released. If you don’t have the latest version, don’t worry. There’s an update feature in the application itself.

printed circuit board printing and assembly