Onda Forum
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Blackview S8 4G Phablet   10/19/2017

Blackview S8 4G Phablet 5.7 inch Android 7.0 MTK6750V 1.5GHz Octa Core 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 8.0MP + 0.3MP Dual Front Cameras Touch Sensor
      ● Display: 5.7 inch, 1440 x 720 Pixel screen
      ● CPU: MTK6750V 1.5GHz Octa Core
      ● System: Android 7.0
      ● RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
      ● Camera: 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) + 0.3MP front cameras + 13.0MP + 0.3MP back cameras
      ● Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
      ● SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 1 Micro SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
      ● Feature: GPS
      ● Bluetooth: 4.0
      ● Network:
      2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
      3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
      4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz Check it here.
dollox

★ [MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Golden Edition | Scary performances on Android

To install the mod you need to install, or boot from sdcard, the recovery TWRP, here the instructions

From TWRP choose Install and then select the zip of the mod-◢-pureperformances

at instructions says That if you install TWRP in a stock rom, tab'll brick. ... so ... what can i do? Thanks!

I must run TWRP without flashing it?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9506 mediante Tapatalk

at instructions says That if you install TWRP in a stock rom, tab'll brick. ... so ... what can i do? Thanks!

I must run TWRP without flashing it?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9506 mediante Tapatalk

You can run TWRP  from sdcard  without installation, instruction from "Run without installation" or you can install it without brick with the installable ZIP version , download and instruction here

• Upvote 1

hi,

i have a v4 32gb and i'm running ONDA_V975m_V3_v2.0.1_rozak_20140515-4G with PurePerformances™X. i see all of you have scores of30k+ in antutu benchmark. i cant even get close to that. max i could get was 26.5k. I checked with CpuTemp and the cpu never runs with full 1992Mhz. also, i cant watch videos with youtube properly, even 360p stutters while playing. 

YM4MYzis.png

my score is 31669 Is it the highest score

although the tablet still lags when the ram 85% or more is used

hi,

i have a v4 32gb and i'm running ONDA_V975m_V3_v2.0.1_rozak_20140515-4G with PurePerformances™X. i see all of you have scores of30k+ in antutu benchmark. i cant even get close to that. max i could get was 26.5k. I checked with CpuTemp and the cpu never runs with full 1992Mhz. also, i cant watch videos with youtube properly, even 360p stutters while playing. 

YM4MYzis.png

Guys i cannot even get higher than 24000... My tablet is v3 32gb.. I am on rozak kk with the mod installed.. .my CPU is also not overheating as it usually runs at around 48C but with trickster whatever frequencies i select it changes them by it self all the time...

The tablet does not feel smooth at all usualy.. I used to have a PIPO M9 max which was with weaker hardware but it was so much smoother and the battery lasted easily for a week... Onda's battery goes so fast its ridiculous :/

Please any one help out :/

Hi, i want to optimize my Onda V975m V3 because , specially when i play some games (Real Racing 3) or during the normal use i met some lags.

For this i install ONDA_V975m_V3_v2.0.1_rozak_20140515-4G and TWRP 2.7.0.0 as i find in the forum but the problem is that i'm really confused how to load Pureperfomance X and , eventually, Killjoy.

There is a real improvement with these two?

Can anyone help me in this procedure?

​​actually they made a huge difference with .if you want to install them download kernel_loader.zip(http://www.mediafire.com/download/t63a1w6un5duarr/kernel_loader.zip) and install it via twrp first and restart ,then you can download and install operation killjoy (http://www.mediafire.com/download/15shir1mmyk45i6/operation_killjoy_03032014_exit_only.zip)  . after restarting system install terminal emulator from play store then enter these commands:

su -c killjoy  (to check that everything is installed)

su -c entro_on (to enable the entropy tweak)

su -c boost (I ve chosen to kill media server -just type 1- and then moderate mode-by typing 1 again-)

su -c cputuner (My config here is ondemand-you will find it number2-, noop, max freq 1992, min freq 800).                        

su -c dnsmasq_on (to enable the DNS tweak) then wait until restart.                                                                                                             

Whenever you wanted to uninstall it just type

su -c uninstall

If you want to install pureperformance x just install it via twrp(http://www.mediafire.com/download/62ms8ok7afi8230/PurePerformances%E2%84%A2X_CM.1.4.zip), you can install both of them together.

You can find every thing detailed in jerdi.kriks post in this page()

Sorry but i'm really newbie......every times i insert a command line i have to confirm it with ENTER or i have to type all commands and only after the last , ENTER?

This post is about PurePerformances X and installation, but I wanted to give a little history leading up to the results. If you just want results, scroll down to Results…

History

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything. Over the past few weeks I researched the best ways to speed up my tab. I already flashed the tab with Rozak’s 20140414 V3 ROM several months ago, and it did wonders to improve performance. Thanks Rozak!

Battery drain became a problem after the ROM flash. I had to install DS Battery Saver (purchased version) because the battery drain was FAST! DS Battery Saver works very well.

There were improvements I was looking for, like video streaming from YouTube and Netflix. Each was better, but still choppy. It didn’t matter if I was connected via my LAN or through wifi. One thing that stopped altogether was Kindle Reader. I found rumors on other forums that Amazon wasn’t going to support KitKat any longer. I really spun my wheels looking into every possible fix. Nothing really worked. I was frustrated and put off anymore performance improvements for a while. I didn’t loose hope, though.

When I started reading about the Octa Core tab, the V989, that Onda introduced, and its promised performance, I tried to justify dropping another $200 US to get it. I couldn’t do it, not unless I sold off my other toys. So I decided to look into overclocking the tab. I found many members on this forum asking about and giving recommendations about Trickster Mod. I installed the donation version and set the frequency control at 504000 minimum to 1992000 maximum using the hotplug governor, and I locked in the frequency (comes back to my settings after reboot). Things got better for streaming, but not perfect, and Kindle worked a couple of times before cutting out completely. And, yes, the tab gets a little warmer with use, but I haven’t experienced any ill effects. I’ve been locked onto those settings for a couple of months now.

The MOD (Started on 9/15/14)

I read about flashing the kernel_loader.zip and installing TWRP a couple of months ago. I put it off because it needed to backup and get some time to sit down and do it. I read the instructions and couldn’t figure out why so many members expressed uncertainty (fear) about doing it to their tabs, even though the answers to their questions are all at the beginning of the forum post here. Anyway, I figured I had nothing to loose, and if I did brick it, then I could justify getting the V989!

Results

TWRP is pretty straight forward. I’ve been using iterations of it since I rooted and flashed my HTC HD2 6 or 7 years ago. It’s good to have it on my tab. Thanks SciBee! I still have that phone, too. It’s running KitKat! Amazing…

I flashed kernel_loader.zip successfully. I immediately downloaded Antutu X again and ran it. It came back with a total of 34866! This is a great improvement over the first time I ran Antutu when the tab was band new. I think it was 28xxx, or close to 29xxx.

I started Netflix and watched an episode of Futureama. I ran so smoothly I almost cried! I didn’t, but this was the playback performance I was after. And I reinstalled Kindle just to see if this mod made any difference. WooHoo! It works better than it ever did!

The tab is fast and (knock on wood) stable. I didn’t stop here, however.

Today (9/16) I flashed PurePerformances X successfully. I ran Antutu again. The score? 36023! These numbers may not impress any of you, but I can tell you that I finally have the Onda V975M where I thought it should have been from the start.

Happy flashing!!

I'll post if my tab blows up. Otherwise I'll just keep looking for improvements!

Pureperfomance+Greenify+Deep sleep battery saver make the perfect combination for a smooth v957m experience.

v3 on Rozak 1.10

Unleashed from Onda v957m

I follow your advice and the result almost perfect.

Can you tell me please what settings do you use for greenify?