Onda Forum
Gearbest Get Xiaomi Mi Band 3 for Free on Xiaomi Great Sale @GearBest promotion
Get Xiaomi Mi Band 3 for Free on Xiaomi Great Sale @GearBest
RobV

Onda tablet Win10- driver package 20150731

Member @elmer_homero posted early, in the v919 3G forums - What About Windows 10 topic

part of his post
To work properly the screen and other hardware, you must restart system disabling the use of signed drivers and run the (Power) Install.bat file as administrator, after that everything works perfect.

This was referral to his provided drivers download link  ( before Onda drivers package release )
dis-able signed drivers in Win 10 is remarked elsewhere

If helpful, please follow link and UP vote / give him a REP
  • Upvote 1

Member @elmer_homero posted early, in the v919 3G forums - What About Windows 10 topic

part of his post
To work properly the screen and other hardware, you must restart system disabling the use of signed drivers and run the (Power) Install.bat file as administrator, after that everything works perfect.

This was referral to his provided drivers download link  ( before Onda drivers package release )
dis-able signed drivers in Win 10 is remarked elsewhere

If helpful, please follow link and UP vote / give him a REP

how to  install that unpacked driver files?

I do not own this device ...

Most un-packing software will " unZip " expand compressed RAR files

was suggested to :   Disable Windows Signed Driver Requirement before installation of Onda device drivers

Setup.exe  file,   run as Administrator

or you could install the needed individual device drivers through Device Manager

Some ( ** Touch Panel - HID ) may require " Un-install existing driver ", then re-install Onda driver

** This will require KB / Mouse attached through attached USB Hub

I understand Windows / device re-start is necessary to complete installation

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_devices/how-to-install-and-update-drivers-in-windows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293 

• Upvote 1

You are amazing. i install a fresh (clean) windows 10 from my iso (bootable usb) and it work perfectly. windows 10 is wery wonderful Specially The tablet mode. As well as Occupies less space.it's great.good luck

Hello,

I iinstalled (or tried to install) these direvers on v891 DualOS but touch screen is not working properly. Do you have any ideas what can I do?

Thanks.

Okay I found the solution for v891 DualOS

This is the solution worked for me.

First disable the driver signature for windows 10. It is described here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_devices/how-do-i-disable-driver-signature-enforcement-win/a53ec7ca-bdd3-4f39-a3af-3bd92336d248

Then download the driverpack from the following link:

Extract the files and run the "[Power]install_all.bat" file as "administrator".

Best regards.

I am having trouble with webcam. When I open the Camera app it crashes. Skype also doesn't detect the webcam. So it sounds to me that the webcam driver is not properly installed. Does anybody know a fix for this? BTW, this is on Onda V919 3G Air Dual OS

I recently used this driver pack on a clean install of windows 10, touchscreen axis is inverted, cams are broken, and sensors are missing....

I have put together a driver pack that works out of the box for "V919 3G Air DualOS" based on the Windows 10 drivers found in OP and the latest Windows 8.1 touch panel, camera, and sensor drivers posted by RobV, also I rewrote "Install.bat" slightly for new drivers.

Simply extract the zip and run "Install.bat" as admin (There will be a couple pop-ups about unsinged drivers, click continue with install), system will reboot once finished and you will have fully working install of windows 10.

Onda Windows 10 x86 driver pack - 20150731

Hope this helps someone.

• Upvote 3

I recently used this driver pack on a clean install of windows 10, touchscreen axis is inverted, cams are broken, and sensors are missing....

I have put together a driver pack that works out of the box for "V919 3G Air DualOS" based on the Windows 10 drivers found in OP and the latest Windows 8.1 touch panel, camera, and sensor drivers posted by RobV, also I rewrote "Install.bat" slightly for new drivers.

Simply extract the zip and run "Install.bat" as admin (There will be a couple pop-ups about unsinged drivers, click continue with install), system will reboot once finished and you will have fully working install of windows 10.

Hope this helps someone.

Thank you very much, really helped me out when i migrate to win 10. Cheers.

• Upvote 1

Onda tablet Win10- driver package .rar

Onda tablet Win10- driver package

File size:

64MB

Updated:

2015-7-31

Explanation:

1. Onda tablet window8.1 upgrade to window10 driver package. 

2, for model

V820W dual system,

V891 dual system,

V891W dual system,

V919 AIR dual system,

V919 3G AIR dual system,

V116W dual system,

V101W,

V102W,

V961.

EDIT:

All available download files are located in the Downloads directory.

“ Downloads “ button at the top of this page

Available files are grouped by Device named category

All files are listed in reverse chronological order ( newest upload file is listed first )

Most device categories each have multiple pages of listed file names.

Baidu

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kTtgOlT

I HATE BAIDU!

On 8/12/2015 at 4:11 AM, croniccorey said:

Hope this helps someone.

Can you please reupload on another host ?