Onda Forum
Gearbest $111 OFF Over $111.11  promotion
$111 OFF Over $111.11
ahmedsh22006

V116w windows10 update terrible touch

I have that same problem.
I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro.
I installed drivers 2015-7-31 dated. Everything worked. But there are problems on the touch screen.

I touched a spot. The system is getting the two points. And my finger is turning left.

How can I fix it.
I tried to drive you said above. It's the same.
  • Downvote 1

For those not reading other forums ... the Admin has posted he is aware of post attached file download problems and is working on them

• Upvote 1

Has anyone managed to sort out this issue. I have installed the driver in HIDclass.zip. As far as i can tell its the same KMDF driver as the one thats causing the issue. Is it a bios issue. i had to change the i2C to 0x4A inorder for the driver to install properly in the first place. Auto or 0x4B doent seem to work. Could do with resolving...Ive run out of ideas

I have tried all drivers on this post and I am still having problems with the screen touch recognizing 2 fingers instead of 1. Can someone reupload the working Windows 10 drivers? Thank you.

On 10/8/2015 at 11:10 AM, ahmedsh22006 said:

ok now go to device manager

remove this device " KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device "

then install attached file

HIDClass.zip

Can you upload it again? Thank you.

Hi. To fix this issue no special files are needed. Just follow these easy steps to get the touch screen and all other drivers on your onda v116w tablet to work correctly with windows 10.

1. Install Windows 8.1 and install the Dualos_win8.1_x86_Drivers_Self_Installer which you can download from the internet. Make sure everything is working correctly.

2. Install Windows 10 version 1607 and choose to keep your files and drivers.

3.Now it works! For every windows 10 update make sure you always choose to keep your settings and drivers. A clean install of windows 10 will cause the touch screen to malfunction.

On 9/18/2017 at 1:52 AM, Brask said:

I have a problem on the Onda V116W dual OS tablet, when I install Windows 8.1 drivers with the setup.exe it fails, I install the driver manually and the screen when touched dectects 2 fingers instead of 1.

On Windows 10 I install all drivers with double driver installer and I get exactly the same problem.

Does someone have working drivers to recover touch functionality on my Onda V116W dual os screen? Thank you.

Hi. To fix this issue no special files are needed. Just follow these easy steps to get the touch screen and all other drivers on your onda v116w tablet to work correctly with windows 10. This works on my v116w tablet.

1. Clean Install Windows 8.1 and install the Dualos_win8.1_x86_Drivers_Self_Installer which you can download from the internet. Make sure everything is working correctly.

2. Install Windows 10 version 1607 and choose to keep your files and drivers.

3.Now it works! For every windows 10 update make sure you always choose to keep your settings and drivers. A clean install of windows 10 will cause the touch screen to malfunction.