Onda Forum
Gearbest Promotion Summer Coupon Special promotion
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$   07/31/2017

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$ Onda V80 Plus Tablet PC
      Onda V80 Plus is equipped with a Retina 10-point touch display, brings your photos and videos to life. Powered by Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience. Decent cameras for capturing memorable moments and high quality pictures in daily life. Dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi supported, ensures you high-speed surfing. 

Main Features:
      ● Android 5.1
      Allows you to remain connected and productive
      ● Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 Quad Core 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz
      Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power to go
      ● Intel HD Graphics 400 GPU
      Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation
      ● 8.0 inch 10-point Touch Screen with 1920 x 1200 Resolution
      Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web 
      ● 2GB RAM 32GB ROM
      Provides enough room for your use, can suit all your needs
      ● Dual Cameras for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
      2.0MP AF rear-facing camera + 2.0MP front camera let you capture memorable moments or chat with friends
      ● Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
      802.11b/g/n/ac wireless Internet, allows you to connect to the Web while within range of an available wireless network You Can now buy it for 99,99$ Link:  Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD  Use Coupon: V80PLUS
sagi

V919 Air CH windows drivers

sagi    4

Hello!

I just got my V919 Air CH delivered to me yesterday and for some reason I got the tablet without any operation system. (I suspect the customs in my county :mad: )

I have read a little about getting the Windows back to my tablet and eventually I managed to install windows 10 on it, but now i don't have any drivers so i can't use the touchscreen, i can't use wifi, i can't even see my battery status.

Anyone knows what to do?

by the way, i tried to install some drivers that i've found here but nothing seems to work. I guess its because my tablet is 64bit and the drivers are for 32bit.

Thanks anyway.

• Upvote 1

jorgetor    11

Hi,

I have the same problem a few days ago.

I have to contact to onda china, i have the drivers for win 10 64 bit

I have uploaded and you can download from ##Home -> Downloads -> V919 3G Core M -> drivers_win10_64bits ONDA V919 CH .rar##: http://www.ondaforum.com/files/file/595-drivers_win10_64bits-onda-v919-chrar/   (sorry, i only have permis to this section, )

bye

Edited by jorgetor
edit link
  • Upvote 4

sagi    4

Hi,

I have the same problem a few days ago.

I have to contact to onda china, i have the drivers for win 10 64 bit

I have uploaded and you can download from ##Home -> Downloads -> V919 3G Core M -> drivers_win10_64bits ONDA V919 CH .rar##: http://www.ondaforum.com/files/file/595-drivers_win10_64bits-onda-v919-chrar/   (sorry, i only have permis to this section, )

bye

Wow thank you!

how do i install the drivers? i can't figure it out :/

Edit: Ok i have managed to install most of the drivers now.

I can't install the touch drivers. Do you know something about it?

Edited by sagi
  • Upvote 1

sagi    4

if auto fails... you have to do it manually.

I attach a image with explanation.

HowTo Manual.png

That worked thank you very much! 

But know different problem came up. The touch screen is acting weird :(

It is not something you can fix with calibration (I tried). its acting like a mirror, wherever i touch, its actually clicking in the other side of the screen. mirrored to the actual touch.

Any idea what can cause this?

Edit: well, i don't know what i did but i fixed it!!! :)

Thank you very much everyone for your help. I really appreciate it!

Edited by sagi
  • Upvote 1

PiRiPiCCHiO    1

I've a v919 CH. Initially doesn't work the audio. So I recovered it a couple of times and used the Jorgetor's drivers.

Now recovery is dead but audio works fine. Unfortunately Bluetooth doesn't work at all, driver is corrupted, and wireless seems to work fine but doesn't find any wireless network.

I am becoming crazy!

Any ideas?

• Upvote 1

jorgetor    11

Hi,

you have to copy this file to c:\windows\system32\drivers.

when copy, replace existent and reboot the tablet, then the problem will be solved.

I have the same problem every time that windows updates.... I have this file in the sd card and a .bat file that copy and replaces every time that reboots the system.

43430r0nvram.txt

• Upvote 1

Shila    4

After clean install I had problems with bluetooth.

I managed to install drivers.

As I wrote in other thread:

To run Bluetooth it is necessary to disable driver signature

1. Connect keyboard through OTG and HUB (you will need to press F7 in the next step)

2. Disable driver signature (you can find how to do it e.g here http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-can-i-install-hardware-with-unsigned-drivers-in-windows-8/) -

3. Restart,

4. go to device manager, find UART unknown device (I don't remember the exact name)

5. choose update driver, choose that you want to manually show location of a driver

6. Choose BtwSerialBusDriver which is located in 6-WI&BT\DEV12.01\75UART

7. Windows will alert you if you try to install a driver that isn’t properly signed, but choose “install this driver software anyway” option

8. Restart

9. Pair your devices (

(when you send your files and nothing happen look if you don't have some hidden windows.

• Upvote 2

sirokkho    0

Tengo un CH v919. Inicialmente no funciona el audio. Lo que se recuperó un par de veces y utilicé los conductores de la jorgetor.

Ahora está muerto, pero la recuperación de audio funciona bien. Desafortunadamente Bluetooth no funciona en absoluto, está dañado conductor, e inalámbrico parece funcionar bien, pero no encuentra ninguna red inalámbrica.

Me estoy volviendo loco!

¿Algunas ideas?

tiene que ir a configuración -actualización y seguridad-recuperación-en inicio avanzado abajo reiniciar ahora-clic en solucionar problemas-clic opciones avanzadas-clic configuración de inicio-clic reiniciar. En pantalla de configuración pulse F7 para deshabilitar uso obligatorio de controladores firmados.

Cuando reinicie podrá instalar los controladores como BT.

Para wifi usar el archivo  de texto y pegar en windows-system 32-drivers.

43430r0nvram.txt

ondan    0

For me after the anniversary update no audio,no wifi no bluetooth.

solved by using the drivers on the download section here (919v air ch)

for bluetooth you must disable the signatur check of Windows (see post above from Shila

Onda 919V CH Air V5

floydel    0
On 11/9/2016 at 3:22 PM, ondan said:

For me after the anniversary update no audio,no wifi no bluetooth.

solved by using the drivers on the download section here (919v air ch)

for bluetooth you must disable the signatur check of Windows (see post above from Shila

Onda 919V CH Air V5

I can you type correct link please. I have tried to look for but I don't find any file or drive. thank

quicklara    0

hola mi onda v919 air ch no arranca en windows y en bios dice que la memoria eMMC no esta conectada o esta desabilitada que puedo hacer,su allude sera muy grata para mi.

necesito los drivers de eMMC POR FAVOR AYUDA

Edited by quicklara

Humberto LG    0

hola, mi v919ch después de actualizar a lo mas nuevo de w10 no responden los botones audio y suspender. No logro suspender la pantalla y cuando no se usa se apaga por completo. ayua por favor

On 11/23/2015 at 10:49 AM, sagi said:

That worked thank you very much! 

But know different problem came up. The touch screen is acting weird :(

It is not something you can fix with calibration (I tried). its acting like a mirror, wherever i touch, its actually clicking in the other side of the screen. mirrored to the actual touch.

Any idea what can cause this?

Edit: well, i don't know what i did but i fixed it!!! :)

Thank you very much everyone for your help. I really appreciate it!

Do you remember at all what you may have done? I've run into the same issue.