Onda Forum
Gearbest Promotion Summer Coupon Special promotion
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$   07/31/2017

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$ Onda V80 Plus Tablet PC
      Onda V80 Plus is equipped with a Retina 10-point touch display, brings your photos and videos to life. Powered by Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience. Decent cameras for capturing memorable moments and high quality pictures in daily life. Dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi supported, ensures you high-speed surfing. 

Main Features:
      ● Android 5.1
      Allows you to remain connected and productive
      ● Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 Quad Core 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz
      Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power to go
      ● Intel HD Graphics 400 GPU
      Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation
      ● 8.0 inch 10-point Touch Screen with 1920 x 1200 Resolution
      Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web 
      ● 2GB RAM 32GB ROM
      Provides enough room for your use, can suit all your needs
      ● Dual Cameras for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
      2.0MP AF rear-facing camera + 2.0MP front camera let you capture memorable moments or chat with friends
      ● Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
      802.11b/g/n/ac wireless Internet, allows you to connect to the Web while within range of an available wireless network You Can now buy it for 99,99$ Link:  Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD  Use Coupon: V80PLUS
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By alx ich
      HI EVERYONE,
      I'm having a problem with wifi connection, doesn't want to see or recognize my router, I tried a lot of things to do but unsuccessful, I neeeeeed a huge help, don't know anymore what to do.
       Only thing what I noticed that is working is when I attach router on cable, then is working, but again working so slow. I saw some videos that sometimes to fix a problem with wifi on tablets is to move antenna from battery section and it should help for reception of signal, but I don't see how to open my tablet to succeed something like that.
      PLS HELP ME SOMEONE 
    • By ONEDIGITAL
      After update to Windows 10 Anniversary the WiFi signal of the Tablet lose.
      The driver are up to date, the bluetooh works, but no can found the WiFi.
      Any ideas of how to fix the issue.
      Thank you 

• By andrea9293
      After a reset on my Onda Obook 10, accellerometer and wifi aren't work anymore. For wifi i found a fix on this forum but for accellerometer there was nothing.
      Finally i write a simple batch program, based on wifi fix, that permanently fix accellerometer. 
      Wifi have still some issue if tablet there is not near the router, but at least it connect
      In my case, this fix, works fine but i need more people for test this program for a major security. If someone want to try this fix, i have attached the program at this topic.
      thanks and remember to say me if it works  

IMPORTANT: read the README file for instructions.
      EDIT: Updated README file with better intructions (thanks to @Muhammad84)
      driver_fix.zip
    • By Rogergough
      I recently bought an OndaOnda v919 Air dual OS tablet.
      after 2 weeks the wifi stopped working.  In android, it won't turn on. in Windows 10, it says there are no drivers for my network adapter.  It suggests you download them.
      Since it is not working in either mode I have two thoughts about the problem
      1) wifi adapter is bad
      2) there is some magic switch that turns off wifi in the hardware I have accidentally flipped.

does anyone have a solution for this problem.
    • By max123
      HI,
      there is a new image for this tablet, but its on Baidu, so I cant download. Could is someone upload it here?
      here is the Link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jHiCKzc
      Found it here:http://onda.cn/search.aspx
      Filename: V919 AIR CH DUALOS Windows10(TH2)系统镜像-20160304
      bgrds

Gearbest Tablet-PC Promotion promotion