• Announcements

• Krzysiek

Tablet May Markdowns   05/07/17

Tablet May Markdowns Great tablet deals Every day 4 items in half price. Check: Tablet May Markdowns What will be:  9 may 2017 Jumper EZpad 6 2 in 1 Tablet PC with Keyboard Jumper EZpad 6 2 in 1 Tablet PC Jumper EZBOOK 3 Notebook Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook Laptop 10 may 2017 Cube T8 Plus 4G Phablet Cube T12 3G Phablet Cube iwork1x 2 in 1 Tablet PC CUBE U27GT Super Tablet PC 11 may 2017 Teclast A80se Android 4.2 Tablet PC with 8 Teclast X3 Plus 2 in 1 Tablet PC Teclast X80 Pro Tablet PC Teclast Tbook 16 Power Tablet PC Check: Tablet May Markdowns
RobV

v975i 1.0.6v1-0619 Firmware Information & Discussion

14 posts in this topic

V975i Core4_v1.0.6_v1-0619.rar

( replaces v1.0.6_v1 )

V975i quad-core version of the firmware _v1.0.6_v1

File Size:       680MB

Update:          2014-06-19

Description:  

1, corrected Wang believed that Baidu mobile assistant, cool running every day, APK application compatibility issues, etc.

2, the system browser, firmware upgrades, file manager and other feature upgrades, easier to operate

3 new desktop icons finishing, fine recommended, application store and other new features application

Note:

1, the firmware package requires the tablet update only applies to normal boot machine update;

2, Brush risk, please brush machine, carefully read the Brush tutorial firmware within the package in

Download link:

EDIT:

All available download files are located in the Downloads directory.

“ Downloads “ button at the top of this page

Available files are grouped by Device named category

All files are listed in reverse chronological order ( newest upload file is listed first )

Most device categories each have multiple pages of listed file names.

Onda.cn link:

http://onda.cn/Tablet/ProductInfo.aspx?ProductId=269&d=down

Pan.baidu link:

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eQot7gQ

Edited by RobV
Dir changes

Gearbest xiaomi brands promotion promotion
xiaomi brands promotion

I've flashed v1.0.6 and up to now all appears fine and smooth. I've also rooted and that was fine.

¿Can I update from 1.0.3 to 1.0.6 or i need to update to 1.0.4 -> 1.0.5 -> 1.0.6?

Thanks.

directly to 1.0.6

Flashing the Firmware and rooting worked fine for me too. With this Firmware Vlc player doesnt work anymore reporting "x86 build on a non-x86 device".

Luckily Vlc was the only app which doesnt work for me so far.

where can i find gapps for google play store for this firmware end guide to remove china app. Which launcher you installed?

How to install the ROM from the USB ?

car je ne peux acceder a android blocagage a l'allumage de la Onda

Can anyone post instructions on how to upgrade to 1.0.6? I downloaded the file, but not sure where to go from here..

Edit:

Looks like this post should work

Just received my v975i and I'm generally impressed but very disappointed that very low mic gain makes it useless for Skype (plus audio jack is in fact a speaker jack only, so no joy there). I upgraded firmware to 1.0.6 without problems but mic problems persist. Any suggestions? Have I got a broken unit or is this a known problem?

hi,

how can i flash a new rom to onda v975i ? i need a flashing tool and instruction ...thank you

this is the latest release fw ? I upgraded at this release but with the app system update i see that system is already up to date...

hi all

i want to flash this tablet with the version v975i 1.0.6v1-0619, but when it goes into recovery mode to install the new firmware it shows an error with advice "installation aborted"

how to do? the problem is that playstore is not working