• Announcements

• Krzysiek

January Tablet Deals   01/16/17

January Tablet Deals Very good prices for Tablets: Teclast Tbook 10 S 2 for only 164,99$ Teclast Tbook 16 Power with 8GB RAM for only 329,99$ Cube iwork1x 2 in 1 for 189,99$ Jumper EZpad 6 2 in 1 for 154,99$ And many more check them all: January Tablet Deals
rozak

ONDA V975m V1 & V3 custom ROM by rozak (v1.1.0 based)

311 posts in this topic

Hi Rozak, Is it possible to change the name of the tablet, ONDA V975M in samsung GT-I9300 ( for playstore ) ?

if yes, what to change in the file buid.prop ?

Thanks for the response.

Check here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1948558

From the thread:

"-edit Android Version by locating ro.build.version.release= and changing the current Build Version.

- Edit your Model # by locating ro.product.model= and changing your model #

- change your product brand by locating ro.product.brand=

Please Note that if you change the product brand, the name MUST be in ALL LOWERCASE LETTERS!!!

Once you are done playing around, press menu, and then Save...now just exit the app and reboot your phone.

Once your device reboots, go to Settings> About Phone/Device and see the changes! ;D"

Some times some devices aren't compatible or approved to download certain apps. When I had my Motorola Triumph phone, I couldn't download most EA games in the play store, they wouldn't show up. But when the build.prop was editied to show the phone as an HTC Thunderbolt, I could download anything the HTC was allowed to.

If have uploaded newer version of my ROMs (20140328).

First post is updated to reflect the changes.

Does my tab have a problem or what, I ordered the tab with the OTG cable from onda-tablet but the tab seems not to want to give power to the OTG cable, the cable works just fine on my phone and I can read any stick and connect anything but when connecting any stick to the tab the lights on the stick don't turn on and the tab doesn't read the stick, does this also happen in the stock ROM or did you disable something in build.prop (other than the telephony services), does this happen to anyone else?

I have not disabled anything else.

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9505 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I have not disabled anything else.

Is there any way this could be caused by replacing the busybox?

I have not replaced the busybox.

I have not replaced the busybox.

I know, I did, that's why I was asking.

Is it possible to flash it without data/media wipe over the first version of your custom ROM? If yes, what has to be changed in the script?

I"d say this is not a problem of "many apps" has been installed but this is a sys.app hangout executing something. I have less than 20 apps installed on top of rom

send form my Onda v975m v3 #tapT

I"d say this is not a problem of "many apps" has been installed but this is a sys.app hangout executing something. I have less than 20 apps installed on top of rom

send form my Onda v975m v3 #tapT

Well idk, I made some settings in Pimp my ROM and installed ram booster and didn't get any hangs from then, also I wanted to say I had about 400mb RAM free all the time, not 700, now with my settings and ram booster I have about 600mb free.

No problem for the installation of the new ROM "ONDA_V975m_V3_v1.0.9_rozak_20140328.rar".

Thank you very much for this new ROM Rozak, For the moment no bug.

post-154-139739755404_thumb.jpgI installed Rozak V3-v1.0.9_20140328 Rom and everything seems to be okay. I like it much better than the stock rom shipped with tablet. Today when I powered it on, I got the attached screen and am not sure what to do. I am a total newb with these android devices. Suggestions? I appreciate all of your and the other members hard work on this forum.

post-154-139739755403_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17[/ATTACH]I installed Rozak V3-v1.0.9_20140328 Rom and everything seems to be okay. I like it much better than the stock rom shipped with tablet. Today when I powered it on, I got the attached screen and am not sure what to do. I am a total newb with these android devices. Suggestions? I appreciate all of your and the other members hard work on this forum.

Can you post a bigger image? I cannot see anything in the one you posted!

post-154-139739755409_thumb.jpg

I hope this is better.

post-154-139739755404_thumb.jpg

Edited by tonyc

I have no idea where this comes from.

Any idea anyone?

I have no idea where this comes from.

Any idea anyone?

That's what pops up when you hit restore backup for nova launcher.

That's what pops up when you hit restore backup for nova launcher.

Which means that if you have not previously made a backup, this is completely normal.

Hi, rozak did you considered to setup separate topic regarding well known bugs , with root cause and possible overrides ? Like wifi problems , external sd remount after the standby. I think I would be useful during the rom developments and testings discussion.

Okay so how do you get it off the screen? It appeared after I shut down the tablet and started it backup the next morning. Also it appears it doesn't go to sleep it just powers off after a short period of inactivity.

HI rozak,

i have problems to install your last v3 10.09 rom...

after installing update.zip and reebot system i have problems...

- if I leave sd card inserted, the system goes in bootloop: i read the messages" upgrading system" and after " deleting" and it goes bootloop

- if I remove sd card before rebooting, the system returns to recovery

with stock rom i have no problems

any ideas? thanks

HI rozak,

i have problems to install your last v3 10.09 rom...

after installing update.zip and reebot system i have problems...

- if I leave sd card inserted, the system goes in bootloop: i read the messages" upgrading system" and after " deleting" and it goes bootloop

- if I remove sd card before rebooting, the system returns to recovery

with stock rom i have no problems

any ideas? thanks

Maybe the archive is corrupted.

I am re-uploading V3 ROM.

I will inform you when upload is finished.

By the way. Is there a problem with the V1 ROM? I need to know if the installs on V1 are successfull or not!

Maybe the archive is corrupted.

I am re-uploading V3 ROM.

I will inform you when upload is finished.

By the way. Is there a problem with the V1 ROM? I need to know if the installs on V1 are successfull or not!

New repack of ROM for V3 has been uploaded.

Please test it and report if it flashes correctly!