Onda Forum
Gearbest $111 OFF Over $111.11  promotion
$111 OFF Over $111.11
gBrugna

Problem with G sensor after upgrade

Hi, I installed "ONDA_V975m_V3_v2.0.1_rozak_20140515-TWRP V3_v2.0.1_rozak_20140515" on my Onda v975m V3, to install the new version of android "KitKat".

Then I installed latest rozaks Custom ROM for V3.

I think it's really a good job (I hate chinese apps), but I have a trouble. The screen doesn't rotate just from the first intallation.

What should I do? Can you help me?

That´s normal. It´s a bug in the ROM. No help possible. Please install the TWRP-ROM-Backup from RAZIO. Then the sensor works.

Hi! I have Tablet version V4 and have the problem of screen rotation after updating to official KitKat ROM. Then I just rooted th tablet and runned Antutu. After that the automatic rotation of the screen stopped working.

Could anyboady help?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I had the same problem and the only solution that I found is restore the tablet with a recovery of the original firmware, that you can find here:

To do that you need an sd card formatted for TWRP. You can find TWRP here: http://www.ondaforum.com/files/category/3-custom-v975m-rom/

Those files are for the V4 version, so ensure before begin this work.

After that you should have your tablet as new, with chinese language and applications installed.

You need only to set up the language in the options menu (that is in chinese too) and uninstall chinese apps with an app such as "Titanium Backup".

You need root rights of course.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By alx ich
      HI EVERYONE,
      I'm having a problem with wifi connection, doesn't want to see or recognize my router, I tried a lot of things to do but unsuccessful, I neeeeeed a huge help, don't know anymore what to do.
       Only thing what I noticed that is working is when I attach router on cable, then is working, but again working so slow. I saw some videos that sometimes to fix a problem with wifi on tablets is to move antenna from battery section and it should help for reception of signal, but I don't see how to open my tablet to succeed something like that.
      PLS HELP ME SOMEONE 
    • By Vkl1
      Hi,
      I recently resolved to finally upgrade to Windows 10, seeing as most of the earlier issues with drivers seemed to be resolved.
      I looked up the subject here, but the information is too disjointed and old. I want to upgrade my x86 Windows 8.1 section only, I downloaded an ISO and formatted a flash drive with Rufus in both Fat32 and NTFS, entered boot options by pressing esc on the keyboard, but the drive doesn't show up in my boot options.
      My only other option is the Media Creation Tool. I have two problems with this option: I don't know what size the download will be and I don't know if I can save the ISO as a backup. I've cleared up the required space (6Gb) on my drive, I plan to overwrite the factory partition with the successfully installed Windows but only after a successful upgrade.
      I need to know which option is best suited for my v820w V3 that is the most up to date.
      I see there's a newer model out, is it possible to use the dualboot ROM of this one instead?

• By GvTT
      Hi,

after the anniversary update 1706 the on off switch is not working any more. 
      I can only send the tablet to sleep by START->Power->etc.
      Waking it up is a gamble, I have no clue why and when it wakes up, sometimes after pressing the volume and on/off buttoms it wakes up minutes thereafter.
      Any idea?

Greetings
      GvT
    • By Rafael Marcilio
      Hi guys.
      I tryied to restore the part of windows in my Onda, but was a problem during the restore, and now only shows a black screen when I turn on my tablet in Windows 10.
      Anybody know what can be? What I need to do? My Tablet version is V5. I appreciate a help to find the problem, cause I sell this tablet, and need to deliver it tomorrow.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By LhalOo
      Hi my friends i have a problem with my tablet and i ask for your help.
      1- My tablet only have windows 10, a friend sold it to me.
      2- I was using as normal , then i conect the tablet to the tv and screen went black then i turn off the tablet.
      3- The tablet doesnt start again, it was like 2 days. Now today i want to start again and the tablet turn on but only show me the logo "ONDA" then the tablet restart again and again anda again. 
      4- I try to reset the windows10 but , when i press F8 the tablet stops and only show me the logo "ONDA" for 5 or 10 min but i can enter to bios system. 
      Please helpme.