Onda Forum
Gearbest $111 OFF Over $111.11  promotion
$111 OFF Over $111.11
andrea9293

[ONDA OBOOK 10] FIX FOR ACCELLEROMETER AND WIFI ISSUES

After a reset on my Onda Obook 10, accellerometer and wifi aren't work anymore. For wifi i found a fix on this forum but for accellerometer there was nothing.

Finally i write a simple batch program, based on wifi fix, that permanently fix accellerometer. 

Wifi have still some issue if tablet there is not near the router, but at least it connect

In my case, this fix, works fine but i need more people for test this program for a major security. If someone want to try this fix, i have attached the program at this topic.

thanks and remember to say me if it works  ;)

IMPORTANT: read the README file for instructions.

EDIT: Updated README file with better intructions (thanks to @Muhammad84)

driver_fix.zip

• Upvote 1

When i restored the Onda Obook10 i backuped the original driver but i'll try the wififix because sometimes it crash on particular network 

26 minutes ago, Gh81 said:

When i restored the Onda Obook10 i backuped the original driver but i'll try the wififix because sometimes it crash on particular network 

now, after your reset, it works your accelerometer?

I have never encountered crash with wifi

hi andrea ,

accellerometer  driver is fixed ! . thank you .

WIFI , still slow . i think it's an Antenna location problem .

Note :

you need first to disable accellerometer  + wifi  driver if you have old not working ones.

the destination path can be sometime times different , so it can be copied manually .

Thanks again .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Muhammad84 said:

hi andrea ,

accellerometer  driver is fixed ! . thank you .

WIFI , still slow . i think it's an Antenna location problem .

Note :

you need first to disable accellerometer  + wifi  driver if you have old not working ones.

the destination path can be sometime times different , so it can be copied manually .

Thanks again .

Thanks! I will write in README file to the disable drivers. 

For Wi-Fi, I think there's an antenna problem too.

Destination path for drivers would be The same (C: Windows/system32/drivers/UMDF for accelerometer and C: Windows/system32/drivers for Wi-Fi) right?