Onda Forum
Gearbest $111 OFF Over $111.11  promotion
$111 OFF Over $111.11
Solhasse

GUIDE: How to install Android Only (Onda V80 Plus)

same here I desperately needed the gpt.bin 32 GB modified...anyone interested giving us some link?? or should I try using premade gpt.bin from other tablets with the same specs like chuwi or teclast?

I used this upgrade about a year ago and just came back to check is there a newer Android version available as mine is still 5.1

however I found that some of you guys need gpt.bin file. 
Below is a link to the one I used while back and worked fine.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nU6eVYatjy0VHZ_cEaqiombVkZvGAMgq

Do you know can we use V80 SE firmware to flash ours (V80 plus mines is v3) as they have Android 7 available ?

gpt.bin

I used the version  V80 PLUS android固件(适用V7、V9版本)-20160620 [固件]  on my V9 in combination with the gpt file in this thread  and everything works perfectly.

The memory for android has gone from 7 to 25 GB

On 3/20/2018 at 9:03 AM, SirK79 said:

I used this upgrade about a year ago and just came back to check is there a newer Android version available as mine is still 5.1

however I found that some of you guys need gpt.bin file. 
Below is a link to the one I used while back and worked fine.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nU6eVYatjy0VHZ_cEaqiombVkZvGAMgq

Do you know can we use V80 SE firmware to flash ours (V80 plus mines is v3) as they have Android 7 available ?

gpt.bin

Thank you, now I have the 32gb instead of 5 gb of free space. But I still can't fully charge the tablet, it only goes up to 66%. Why is that?

Hi Guys, Thx 2 Sirdante for the Firmware Upload.

Here the German & English Translation from the Manual.

Translated from Google

It is important to press F7 to choice the Bootorder, and not to choice the Bootorder in the Bios with ESC

Hinweis:
1. Bitte lesen Sie die detaillierten Schritte dieses Tutorials sorgfältig, bevor Sie das System installieren!
2. Das Installationssystem löscht alle Daten der Festplatte, bitte sichern Sie die nützlichen persönlichen Daten! !
3. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass die Leistung der Maschine über 60% liegt, um zu verhindern, dass das System aufgrund einer schwachen Batterie ausfällt! ! !
Vorbereitung:
1. Stellen Sie vor dem Flashen Ihres Geräts sicher, dass das aktuelle Android-System des Tablets Android sein muss. Wenn es ein Windows-System ist, wechseln Sie bitte zuerst zum Android-System.
2. Bereiten Sie aktivierte USB-HUB- und OTG-Leitungen vor
3. Tastatur, Maus (optional) und U-Disk mit 8 GB oder mehr Kapazität
Betriebsschritte:

1. U-Disk wird in FAT32-Format gemacht;
2. Kopieren Sie nach dem Erstellen der U-Diskette die heruntergeladene Android-Firmwaredatei in das Stammverzeichnis der U-Disk:

3. Schließen Sie den aktiven USB-Hub an das Netzteil an, stecken Sie dann die Tastatur, die Maus, das USB-Flash-Laufwerk und das OTG-Kabel ein und verbinden Sie das andere Ende des OTG-Kabels mit dem Tablet.

4. Drücken Sie den Ein- / Aus-Schalter am Tablet, um es einzuschalten, und drücken Sie dann die F7-Taste auf der Tastatur, um die Boot-Auswahlschnittstelle aufzurufen und UEFI: Integrierte EFI-Shell auszuwählen.

5. Der Computer startet automatisch, ruft die Oberfläche der Shell auf, startet automatisch startup.nsh, gibt die Oberfläche des Pinsels ein, der Vorgang dauert etwa 2-3 Minuten und die Aktualisierung beendet den Selbststart wie folgt in das Android-System:

English Translation

Note:
1. Please read the detailed steps of this tutorial carefully before installing the system!
2. The installation system deletes all data of the hard disk, please backup the useful personal data! !
3. Please make sure that the power of the machine is above 60% to prevent the system from failing due to a low battery! ! !
Preparation:
1. Before flashing your device, make sure your tablet's current Android system is Android. If it is a Windows system, please switch to the Android system first.
2. Prepare enabled USB HUB and OTG lines
3. Keyboard, mouse (optional) and U-disk with 8 GB or more capacity
Operation steps:

1. U disk is made in FAT32 format;
2. After creating the U disk, copy the downloaded Android firmware file to the root directory of the U disk:

3. Plug the active USB hub into the power adapter, then insert the keyboard, mouse, USB flash drive, and OTG cable and connect the other end of the OTG cable to the tablet.

4. Press the power button on the tablet to turn it on, then press the F7 key on the keyboard to bring up the boot select interface and select UEFI: Integrated EFI Shell.

5. The computer starts automatically, opens the Shell shell, automatically launches startup.nsh, enters the brush's surface, the process takes about 2-3 minutes, and the update stops self-launching in the Android system as follows: