Onda Forum
Gearbest $111 OFF Over $111.11  promotion
$111 OFF Over $111.11
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By umggc
      Hey there. I just want to share my recent experience with flashing windows images on a V919 Air tablet. 
      The reason for the reinstallation was that after a system reset in windows 10, things went wrong with the touch screen. It registered touches at completely wrong places and orientation. I tried calibrating it using the buildin windows 10 utility and it did nothing. 
      The step I struggled with for several days was that none of the system images downloaded from the official site was able to boot on this tablet. Eventually I stumbled upon an old web page with a 32bit windows 8.1 image and it worked. The system was then upgraded to windows 10 and everything appeared fine. 
      If you encountered similar diffficulties in booting the images from Onda, see if the images are 64 bit. All the ones I initially downloaded are 64 bit, and they are not recognized by this tablet. Only 32 bit UEFI files can boot. Same if you want to use some windows PE images, 32bit ones are needed. 
      Based on the serial number, mine is probably a V5 version of V919 Air 64 GB DualOS. 
    • By thedozyone
      Hi
      I wonder if there is a new firmware available for the Onda 20 Plus?
      I found this one Firmware update?
      But not sure how to patch it or if it's even legit
      I'm still trying to resolve my windows sd card issue

Thanks

• By Alaa
      Please,
      I can't swich android to windows in onda v80 plus 
      Help meeeee!!
    • By erturk
      Hi,
      I was using my onda v80 plus without any issue however one days it suddenly powered of and it couldnt boot again. So, I tried to install windows and failed, also tried to install Android and failed too.
      (Windows couldn't format the drive and Android couldn't create partitions on device blocks)
      After searching for problem, I got a clue that targets eMMC. It seems eMMC device is corrupted. I tried to perform checking tools on eMMC but nothing could fix it. 
      Now, I changed my scope, because seems impossible to fix eMMC device, and decided to install windows on SDCARD device. But, windows installation unfortunately unable to recognize card reader and I need to find driver of sdcard reader.
      Is there any body to help me or assist me to solve this problem?
      Thnx,
    • By tosunkaya
      Hi, I have V80 Plus V3. Firstly this tablet is a garbage and frustration. I never recommend to buyers. I want to break this tablet. Onda's + gearbest's support is a big ZERO. For 1 month all apps are getting "unfortunately x app has stopped" and rooted + flashed twrp. also last time i installed google play services apk some apps worked but other apps like google play + account creation didn't work.
      I tried to (uninstalled) reinstall google play services via flashing correct (x86) gapps package but google apps except play services installed. I wipe data etc on twrp, this time keyboard didnt work (only voice writing is working) installed. wiped everything rebooted, all issues continues! i took nandroid backup and restored not worked after chuwi rom.
      I found a marshmallow rom for chuwi hi 8, 10, edited updater-script and flashed, NOW TABLET ISN'T LOADING.
      Only i can enter to twrp + windows.
      I found latest android firmware but tutorial is CHINESE!!! Also translated, found a note bottom: "this will delete windows" 
      HOW CAN I FLASH OR FIX ANDROID? Please help me.