Onda Forum
Gearbest Autumn Bumper Harvest promotion
Autumn Bumper Harvest
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Intel Super September   09/04/2017

Intel Super September Top Tablets and 2 in 1 in great prices for example: Jumper 14.0”EZbook 3 Plus for 419$ Teclast 9.7”X98 Plus II for 149$ Chuwi 12.3”SurBook 2 for 419$ and many more, chcek them all in: Intel Super September    
Wyamout

Onda Obook 20 Battery Drain Issue

Wyamout    0

Hi I just bought an Onda Obook 20 Plus and when in Android mode and battery at 100% I put the tablet on standby by pushing the power button. 5 hours later the battery is drained

Anyone having the same issue?

Thanks in advance

deaneurich    0

Yup exact same and I have three brand new ones I bought for the kids. All were 100% this morning and all basically drained after sitting in standby mode for the morning.

D!@bl0    2

this might be happen if you the tablet connected to wifi..

even like that is strange...

could you tell me more about your android, because when i bought obook 20 it have been shipped with strange android that take picture during boot and i had to over flash...

deaneurich    0

Hi, i have tried a number of things but nothing seems to help. interestingly it only occurs on the android system. If on Windows, the battery is actually very good. They completely drain while on standby. I can charge them to 100% and within 8 hours the tablet is completely drained while in standby mode when using the android system. I have reset the devices, turned off location services, screen brightness to lowest setting etc and nothing changes. The tablets are virtually unusable as there is never any battery left after letting the tablet sit for a few hours. It is like the tablet is always searching for cell connecively or something while on standby.