Onda Forum
Gearbest Promotion Summer Coupon Special promotion
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$   07/31/2017

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$ Onda V80 Plus Tablet PC
      Onda V80 Plus is equipped with a Retina 10-point touch display, brings your photos and videos to life. Powered by Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience. Decent cameras for capturing memorable moments and high quality pictures in daily life. Dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi supported, ensures you high-speed surfing. 

Main Features:
      ● Android 5.1
      Allows you to remain connected and productive
      ● Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 Quad Core 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz
      Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power to go
      ● Intel HD Graphics 400 GPU
      Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation
      ● 8.0 inch 10-point Touch Screen with 1920 x 1200 Resolution
      Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web 
      ● 2GB RAM 32GB ROM
      Provides enough room for your use, can suit all your needs
      ● Dual Cameras for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
      2.0MP AF rear-facing camera + 2.0MP front camera let you capture memorable moments or chat with friends
      ● Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
      802.11b/g/n/ac wireless Internet, allows you to connect to the Web while within range of an available wireless network You Can now buy it for 99,99$ Link:  Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD  Use Coupon: V80PLUS

Hi, i got black screen after i closed my tablet from android os to charge it a few hours and now it's black screen, no logo or anything on screen.

i chearched on google and the forum but no awnser, only many peoples with same problem but no solution.

i have tried a keyboard usnb otg but my otg cable suck and only able to restart the tablet with alt-tab (all other key  do nothing on screen) still black screen.

i got a micro usb 32gb key if this could help.

if any other detail is needed to help just tell me.

ps: sorry if my english is not great.

• I have contacted the gearbest support,sadly they are slow to anwser and only reply me a copy paste anwser...
  • I also bought today a micro hdmi to hdmi adapter but no signal on 2 differents hdmi with 1  tv and 1 monitor D:

This is the anwser i got:

Dear Boutet,

Thank you for contacting gearbest.

Please check the special notes:

Note: This Android/Windows tablet is designed only to work with the current Android/Windows OS installed in it. Any alterations such as upgrades or flashing a newer version will void the warranty.

In that case, we are unable to offer any compensation.

If you have any futher inquires, please do not hesitate to contact us. 

Best Regards
Mabel
gearbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

ps: live support is not working lol...

I got a new "reply" from support if anyone is interested.

" Dear Boutet,

Thank you very much for kindly bringing the issue to our attention. We wish to apologize for the difficulties you have been experiencing regarding the touch screen. 

Please kindly follow these instructions:
1) Charge the device for at least 6 hours.
2) Reset the device to the original factory settings. If a password is required, please try the following default passwords: 1122, 1234, 0000 or 1111.

3)Go to settings and choose pen calibration, and recalibrate the screen by carefully following all of the on-screen instructions.

Once you have tried the steps above, please feel free to reply to this message if it still does not work.

Once you have tried the steps above, please feel free to reply to this message if it still does not work.
We will our best to help you  for this product issue.

Please check our warranty here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html  .

We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards
Mabel
Gearbest Customer Service 
http://www.gearbest.com "

bocuade    0

Can I ask you one question ?

You said that

2) Reset the device to the original factory settings

Can I ask how can we reset the device to the original factory settings ?

Thank you

6 hours ago, bocuade said:

Can I ask you one question ?

You said that

2) Reset the device to the original factory settings

Can I ask how can we reset the device to the original factory settings ?

Thank you

this is the gearbest support told me, but nothing they told me was usefull or even working...

D!@bl0    2

from my long experience gearbest is useless. dont have very good experience with them, I dont wanna bother you with my experience with gearworse :D

I dont own onda v80, but ikk suggest :

if the screen is not respond, hold the power button for roughtly 30second ( the device should reboot/switch on/off )

if the screen not respond, try use port for external screen - micro HDMI cable. but strange that the tablet doesnt respond even for this.

try boot to bios if the pics pop up on the screen ( after power on hold ESC on the magnetic keyboard or use OTG with keyboard )

if still no success, message me...

sorry for my bad english 

D!@bl0

D!@bl0    2

guys.. I've manage to boot blank onda device with live android usb...

but is necessary to boot to bios..

try follow my tread:

hope this can help