Onda Forum
Gearbest Xiaomi Smartest Bestsellers promotion
Xiaomi Smartest Bestsellers
Fulvio

Onda obook 20 audio issues

I noticed that windows does not see the system microphone, but if I reinstall audio drivers it seems to solve... But only temporary, becouse when restart the system the microphone disappears again....

On 4/17/2017 at 8:10 AM, Fulvio said:

I noticed that windows does not see the system microphone, but if I reinstall audio drivers it seems to solve... But only temporary, becouse when restart the system the microphone disappears again....

I am not windows friendly user so i might help might not...

remove the driver and install the driver again as proper admin or default admin user name, i had windows just few days before i erase and stick with android.

if this doesn't work try to load the driver trough recovery mode ;)

Hi there. I've the same problem: no mic in the volume recording menu neither the administrator device. Can you tell me where to find the audio drivers to reinstall the internal mic? Thanks.

Well...

In desperation I decided i'd try 'another' reset of Win 10.. As before I did a complete reset. kept nothing at all; but the microphone would not work on booting up.. It just said no available.

After a week of trying to find out how to fix it.. I decided to try a reset again this morning. I could not sit there waiting so went out...Just came back and there is the select a language page... after a couple of clicks Cortana started asking for for answers to basic questions. I just blurted out Yes or No depending on the question and WOW.. it actually heard me!!!!!!

No wanting to get ahead of myself I thought I'd better subdue my enthusiasm till it actually finished the whole set up.. And yes it it working fine.

So... worth a try and re-installing a second time..

Not a real fix in that sense.. but there is hope at least.