Onda Forum
Gearbest Get Xiaomi Mi Band 3 for Free on Xiaomi Great Sale @GearBest promotion
Get Xiaomi Mi Band 3 for Free on Xiaomi Great Sale @GearBest

Hello I recently bought the tablet pc oBook 20 SE, and i wanted to remove the dual boot and turn it in a single boot device with remix os in it, is this possible?? can anyone help me??

On 7/17/2017 at 7:11 PM, Aangoan said:

Hello I recently bought the tablet pc oBook 20 SE, and i wanted to remove the dual boot and turn it in a single boot device with remix os in it, is this possible?? can anyone help me??

make sure you have downloaded remix for 20se in case something goes wrong !!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RobV
      V919 Air DualOS Black Gold Edition 64GB_remixOS_V1.0.5_V7.rar
      View File V919 Air DualOS Black Gold Edition 64GB_remixOS_V1.0.5_V7.rar

** NOT official Onda.cn release
      NO description / Information available from Onda.cn public pages
      Credit to Ondafae  - baidu netdisk  

Baidu
      http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWIbONa
      Submitter RobV Submitted 09/06/2015 Category V919 Air dual system  
    • By djdisodo
      I changed the 'disable unused GPIO pins' option to 'on' in BIOS
      and I do not remember it, but I think I changed 'stats after g3' to s0 and I saved it
      after, it did not turn on. Backlight and screen did not come in
      my tablet always booted when I connected power trough otg hub. but it didn't turn on like before
      So I tried to disassemble and unplug the BIOS battery, but it did not have a bios battery and there was a chip called '25Q64FWIM'(I searched it it was EEPROM)
      I thought I should reset it
      I connected 8pin to each other and tried to boot but it didn't boot. However, when I disassemble it, I noticed that when the battery is repluged, the CPU is in a cold state. When I press the power button, the CPU became hot(seems like turned on but no screen). Can you tell what the symptoms are and how to fix them?
      before doing that I'd cleared all partition of internal rom and installed win 10 on there ((haha, installing driver was very difficult, if you want some help, tell me)
    • By mancycro
      Hy forum, I just had idea for installing new Remix 3.0.... PC Version
      Can it be possible to replace Windows 10 with this OS, So we can have Stock Android on one partition and Remix OS on other?.. Or maybe just installing Remix OS as a single OS?
      Windows 10 is flashed using WINPE file, how could we flash Remix? Regular installation with pen drive or is there no way to do this?
      If this theory comes true, we could install Remix OS on any Onda device that supports Windows.. Thank you for your attention, I hope we can do something about that idea
      Link for Remix OS PC : http://www.jide.com/remixos-for-pc#downloadNow
    • By D!@bl0
      hello guys.. I've been bit disappointed that my single boot android have just 8gb of space and two of the eight have been take by the system. I decide to go and change the android_data partition. create 64bit GPARTED live usb. Gparted will boot successfully if you choose the option to upload the live usb and run from ram.
      After all boot I have been able see all the partition on my obook 20. The target was android_data where are stored all the apk and personal data...
      extend the android_data partition i had to delete another partition which i was hope to create after... with picture taken before mess up with the partition I manage to get same size and location for the partition. so i hit apply.. first two changes have been successful but the next one fail and corrupt all partition on the drive.  after I wanna create all partition as on the picture, but then i find the picture with detailed size of partitons is missing.. 
      Required:
      1... USB with at least 4gb.. 8gb recommended, Gparted , and some program to create live usb like a unetbootin or similiar.
      2... someone who can boot gparted live usb and report or take picture of the partitions and size of them.
      3... someone who can boot gparted and make backup of android_bootloader and upload somewhere for me...
      once I get android bootloader back in my device I will be able to install android again...
      You don't need to worry about corrupt or brick your device if you don't mess up or delete your partition..
      Because i dont have android bootloader and is not easy or almost impossible to download it from internet, I'll keep mess up with the obook, install ubuntu or another os which can be booted from usb..