Onda Forum
Gearbest Autumn Bumper Harvest promotion
Autumn Bumper Harvest
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Intel Super September   09/04/2017

Intel Super September Top Tablets and 2 in 1 in great prices for example: Jumper 14.0”EZbook 3 Plus for 419$ Teclast 9.7”X98 Plus II for 149$ Chuwi 12.3”SurBook 2 for 419$ and many more, chcek them all in: Intel Super September    
Sign in to follow this  
erturk

SD Card Driver Needed

erturk    0

Hi,

I was using my onda v80 plus without any issue however one days it suddenly powered of and it couldnt boot again. So, I tried to install windows and failed, also tried to install Android and failed too.

(Windows couldn't format the drive and Android couldn't create partitions on device blocks)

After searching for problem, I got a clue that targets eMMC. It seems eMMC device is corrupted. I tried to perform checking tools on eMMC but nothing could fix it. 

Now, I changed my scope, because seems impossible to fix eMMC device, and decided to install windows on SDCARD device. But, windows installation unfortunately unable to recognize card reader and I need to find driver of sdcard reader.

Is there any body to help me or assist me to solve this problem?

Thnx,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Bane R
      Can you please post speeds that you get from MicroSD cards on V80 Plus tablet? I am getting 11-12 MB/s (both write and read) no matter how fast MicroSD card is. I understand that I cannot get full speed of very fast cards, but is there a way to get little bit more speed out of It?
    • By Ghosttwin
      Hey folks,
      I am new at this forum and I recently got my Onda v919 Air CH dual boot tablet and
      so less so far it runs very well.
      I only have one issue: In Windows 10, when I plug in the Samsung Evo 64 gb micro sdcard (I also tried
      some other micro sdcards as well, but I want this to work) I hear the normal Windows sound that some
      hardware was added and in the device manager pops up some sdcard class controller. The problem is,
      that the sdcard class controller got a Code 10 and it is obviously not recognized by the explorer.
      I tried to install some other drivers but it tells me that the current drivers are the best suitable every time.
      Besides in Android every micro sdcard I tested worked fine and w/o any problems.
      So is there some workaround, driver or BIOS which will fix the issue? I haven't found anything helpful yet.
      Thanks in advance
    • By r0x0r
      Hi there!
      I am booting an Allwinner A33 from sdcard with different images, linux and android. However, with every image the nand devices do not show up: /dev/block/nandX.
      Is it possible to access the nand when booted from an sdcard?
      Am I missing configuration options to enable the device on the system?
      Thanks in advance!
    • By RobV
      Cherry Trail Platform Drivers

Driver Installation Steps

September 2015

Intel Confidential

2 Intel Confidential Readme

By using this document, in addition to any agreements you have with Intel, you accept the terms set forth below.

You may not use or facilitate the use of this document in connection with any infringement or other legal analysis

concerning Intel products described herein. You agree to grant Intel a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to any

patent claim thereafter drafted which includes subject matter disclosed herein.

INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH INTEL PRODUCTS. NO LICENSE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,

BY ESTOPPEL OR OTHERWISE, TO ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IS GRANTED BY THIS DOCUMENT. EXCEPT AS

PROVIDED IN INTEL'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, INTEL ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER

AND INTEL DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, RELATING TO SALE AND/OR USE OF INTEL PRODUCTS

INCLUDING LIABILITY OR WARRANTIES RELATING TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR

INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT.

A "Mission Critical Application" is any application in which failure of the Intel Product could result, directly or indirectly, in

personal injury or death. SHOULD YOU PURCHASE OR USE INTEL'S PRODUCTS FOR ANY SUCH MISSION CRITICAL APPLICATION,

YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD INTEL AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, SUBCONTRACTORS AND AFFILIATES, AND THE DIRECTORS,

OFFICERS, AND EMPLOYEES OF EACH, HARMLESS AGAINST ALL CLAIMS COSTS, DAMAGES, AND EXPENSES AND REASONABLE

ATTORNEYS' FEES ARISING OUT OF, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ANY CLAIM OF PRODUCT LIABILITY, PERSONAL INJURY, OR

DEATH ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF SUCH MISSION CRITICAL APPLICATION, WHETHER OR NOT INTEL OR ITS

SUBCONTRACTOR WAS NEGLIGENT IN THE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, OR WARNING OF THE INTEL PRODUCT OR ANY OF ITS

PARTS.

Intel may make changes to specifications and product descriptions at any time, without notice. Designers must not rely on the

absence or characteristics of any features or instructions marked "reserved" or "undefined". Intel reserves these for future

definition and shall have no responsibility whatsoever for conflicts or incompatibilities arising from future changes to them. The

information here is subject to change without notice. Do not finalize a design with this information.

The products described in this document may contain design defects or errors known as errata which may cause the product to

deviate from published specifications. Current characterized errata are available on request.

Contact your local Intel sales office or your distributor to obtain the latest specifications and before placing your product order.

Copies of documents which have an order number and are referenced in this document, or other Intel literature, may be obtained

by calling 1-800-548-4725, or go to: http://www.intel.com/design/literature.htm

This document contains information on products in the design phase of development.

No computer system can provide absolute security. Requires an enabled Intel® processor, enabled chipset, firmware, software

and may require a subscription with a capable service provider (may not be available in all countries). Intel assumes no liability

for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. Consult your Service Provider for availability and

functionality. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/go/anti-theft . Consult your system manufacturer and/or

software vendor for more information.

Cherry Trail and other code names featured are used internally within Intel to identify products that are in development and not

yet publicly announced for release. Customers, licensees and other third parties are not authorized by Intel to use code names in

advertising, promotion or marketing of any product or services and any such use of Intel's internal code names is at the sole risk

of the user.

Intel, Atom, and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Copyright © 2012-2015, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.

Readme Intel Confidential 3

Contents

1 Introduction ...................................................................................................... 4

2 Driver Installation Steps ..................................................................................... 5

2.1 Installation Preparation............................................................................ 5

2.2 Driver Installation Using Setup.exe ........................................................... 5

2.3 Driver Installation Using Scripts ................................................................ 5

2.3.1 Install IO Driver, MBI, PMIC Driver .............................................. 5

2.3.2 Install Other Drivers .................................................................. 5

3 Appendix A - Driver Package Information.............................................................. 6

4 Intel Confidential Readme

1 Introduction

All the software components used should match the ones released in the driver

package accompanying.

Readme Intel Confidential 5

2 Driver Installation Steps

2.1 Installation Preparation

Before starting driver installation, install a clean Windows* 8.1 or Windows* 10. The

installation method provided is by scripts and installer. Please follow the instructions

below to complete the driver installation.

2.2 Driver Installation Using Setup.exe

Run the setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the drivers.

2.3 Driver Installation Using Scripts

2.3.1 Install IO Driver, MBI, PMIC Driver

Open CMD as administrator in the Scripts folder.

i. Run “Install_MBI.bat”

ii. Run batch file: “Install_IO_Drivers.bat” under the folder “Script”, it will install

the following drivers:

· I2C driver

· GPIO driver

· UART driver

· SPI driver

iii. Run “Install_PMIC.bat”

2.3.2 Install Other Drivers

Open CMD as administrator in the Scripts folder. Run all the other Install batch scripts

and Reboot.

· Run “Install_Audio.bat”

· Run “Install_Graphics.bat”

· Run “Install_Camera.bat”

· Run “Install_ISH.bat”

· Run “Install_DPTF.bat”

· Run “Install_TXEI.bat”

· Run “Install_WCE.bat”

· Run “Install_Battery_Management.bat”

6 Intel Confidential Readme

3 Appendix A - Driver Package

Information

Driver Folder Name Description

\Audio Audio driver package

\Camera Camera driver package

\DPTF Intel DPTF driver package

\GPIO GPIO driver package

\Graphics Graphics Driver package

\I2C I2C driver package

\IntelBatteryManagement Intel Battery Management Driver

\ISH ISH bus driver package

\MBI MBI driver package

\PMIC PMIC driver

\SPI SPI driver package

\TXEI Intel TXEI driver package

\UART UART driver package

\WCE WCE driver package 
    • By RobV
      Reminder:

I do not have a Dual OS device.

The attachment was provided for the v919 3G Air Dual OS device.
      Scanning all device guides during English translation  ...
      This seems to be the most comprehensive guide.

Google English translated Dual OS Android System installation guide
      Dual OS Android System Installation Guide.pdf
      20150825 6 pdf package -  various firmware tutorials Dual OS device FAQ etc.

If efforts were helpful, say thanks by clicking on the UP Arrow near the bottom right side of this post

Gearbest Tablet-PC Promotion promotion