Onda Forum
Gearbest Get Xiaomi Mi Band 3 for Free on Xiaomi Great Sale @GearBest promotion
Get Xiaomi Mi Band 3 for Free on Xiaomi Great Sale @GearBest

Well really starting to think this purchase was the worst possible option I could of chosen no support did not come with any documents and gearbest tells me their is no way to send me any so basiccly thanks for you 170$ screw you amazing support by the way and now my screen cracked  and none of the touch features will work also the charger that came with it snapped off because it was so cheaply made within the first week of owning it but any way enough with my ranting on to what im trying to get done #1 trying to find out how to take apart the tablet so that i can replace the screen and and touch already have it just dont know how to break it down and replace it only have experiance with desktops can build i computer from scratch but not a tablet or laptop what so ever and #2 would love to dedicate all of my 64gb's to android and get rid of that crap useless windows all together any help on both of these matters would be amazing             ( onda book 20plus ) as I doubt the company I gave my money too will be of any help what so ever esp considering how hard it was simply to find their contact info 

On 8/2/2017 at 10:40 PM, Pacevedo86 said:

Well really starting to think this purchase was the worst possible option I could of chosen no support did not come with any documents and gearbest tells me their is no way to send me any so basiccly thanks for you 170$ screw you amazing support by the way and now my screen cracked  and none of the touch features will work also the charger that came with it snapped off because it was so cheaply made within the first week of owning it but any way enough with my ranting on to what im trying to get done #1 trying to find out how to take apart the tablet so that i can replace the screen and and touch already have it just dont know how to break it down and replace it only have experiance with desktops can build i computer from scratch but not a tablet or laptop what so ever and #2 would love to dedicate all of my 64gb's to android and get rid of that crap useless windows all together any help on both of these matters would be amazing             ( onda book 20plus ) as I doubt the company I gave my money too will be of any help what so ever esp considering how hard it was simply to find their contact info 

Hi

for the first question I'll recommend you get screen replacement kit and watch few tutorials on youtube how to replace screen on 10" tablet and then go a head and gently pop the screen of the edge, be care full that you don't go to deep and crack the LCD ;) , once that done and the broken screen is off I recommend you to cut of the digitiser flex wire as close to the broken screen as you can. Simply do that as there is no subscribed where the digitiser wire goes, may you find it easy if not you may need to dissemble the the body and i don't know what else  to get to the right connector... Good luck with that and if you can make video record or at least some pics apd post them in this tread for the later unlucky people who will need to deal with same problem later on...

two:

If you just wish to adjust the memory for the android..... follow: