Onda Forum
Gearbest Promotion Summer Coupon Special promotion
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$   07/31/2017

Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$ Onda V80 Plus Tablet PC
      Onda V80 Plus is equipped with a Retina 10-point touch display, brings your photos and videos to life. Powered by Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience. Decent cameras for capturing memorable moments and high quality pictures in daily life. Dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi supported, ensures you high-speed surfing. 

Main Features:
      ● Android 5.1
      Allows you to remain connected and productive
      ● Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 Quad Core 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz
      Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power to go
      ● Intel HD Graphics 400 GPU
      Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation
      ● 8.0 inch 10-point Touch Screen with 1920 x 1200 Resolution
      Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web 
      ● 2GB RAM 32GB ROM
      Provides enough room for your use, can suit all your needs
      ● Dual Cameras for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
      2.0MP AF rear-facing camera + 2.0MP front camera let you capture memorable moments or chat with friends
      ● Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
      802.11b/g/n/ac wireless Internet, allows you to connect to the Web while within range of an available wireless network You Can now buy it for 99,99$ Link:  Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD  Use Coupon: V80PLUS

Pacevedo86    0

Well really starting to think this purchase was the worst possible option I could of chosen no support did not come with any documents and gearbest tells me their is no way to send me any so basiccly thanks for you 170$ screw you amazing support by the way and now my screen cracked  and none of the touch features will work also the charger that came with it snapped off because it was so cheaply made within the first week of owning it but any way enough with my ranting on to what im trying to get done #1 trying to find out how to take apart the tablet so that i can replace the screen and and touch already have it just dont know how to break it down and replace it only have experiance with desktops can build i computer from scratch but not a tablet or laptop what so ever and #2 would love to dedicate all of my 64gb's to android and get rid of that crap useless windows all together any help on both of these matters would be amazing             ( onda book 20plus ) as I doubt the company I gave my money too will be of any help what so ever esp considering how hard it was simply to find their contact info