Get Xiaomi Mi Band 3 for Free on Xiaomi Great Sale @GearBest
By Hermann Hehn
I have the following Tablet:
V919 Air, SN: P919LBG3V9B00200.
This is the golden ONDA, with dual boot and Win10 on the other side. I dont have 3G
I stuck in a Android boot loop, but I can go in fastboot. Win10 does work.
I am searching for the right firmware (hoping to leave Windows as it is)
I found so far, but even this is V5 where I seems to have V9:
Thanks for your help
Hello, please exist some another firmware for V3? I have installed buggy releas 20161015 with problems like:
1) not possible move data of android apps to SD card (maps of navigation, data of games), in combination with 5GB free space for apps and data limit strong the tablet usage.
2) SD card connection is not stable after standby/wake up cycle (often stay micro sd-card disconnected).
I use brand new SAMSUNG micro SDXC 64GB EVO Plus
3) Wifi behavior in standby is buggy - setting has no influence (setting on/off/charging) and when tablet sleep, WiFi drain very fast battery. Wifi stayes always ON in standby.
4) Wifi speed in Android is significant slower compare to Windows 10
(Win 10 - samba copy 6MBytes/s, Android only 2MBytes/s from NAS) distance 1meter from router.
5) 6-hour of tablet usage is only dream. With wifi off, only pdf read and 25% brightness i reached 3,5hours of endurance. Overnight discharge is horrible, probably during wifi sleep bug. Tablet is needed to switch off (no standby) and after than switch ON with annoying boot.
Exist some less buggy Android firmware (can be older version, but more stable, bugs-less)? (I have tablet version V3, Android 5.1 15.10.2016)
See this old post maybe you'll find some useful infos (steps and video tutorials).
Here you have original Android and Windows firmwares, win 10 drivers, and an image of debloated Android ( data partition has only 6 GB so can be used for 32GB eMMC version), created with Macrium Reflect(see Note to boot from Rescue_onda USB).
1. Preparation of USB sticks for Android and Windows.
2. Backup of entire eMMC.
3. Edit partition table.
4. Debloat Android(remove chinese apps).
5. Restore Android and Windows after repartition without losing data