yougotborked

Full Body Skins and Screen Protectors

9 posts in this topic

Hi All,

My onda v3 is on it's way, and I want to buy a full body skin/screen protector. For the screen protector, I am betting I should get an ipad 4 one, but for the body skin, Should I be looking for Ipad-Air style ones? or ipad 4? I notice the dimensions for the onda are closer to the ipad 4, but the body style (corner curves) is more like the ipad Air?

dimensions W/D/H

ipad air : 240mm/169.5mm/7.5mm

ipad 4 : 241.2mm/185.7mm/9.4mm

v975m : 242.5mm/185.5mm/8.3mm

I know I will need to cut out extra openings for the sd card etc...

Thanks

Gearbest Banner

Just search for accessories for onda v975 instead of v975m, on ebay or aliexpress and you will find what you want... they are the same size...

For the screen protector, I am betting I should get an ipad 4 one, but for the body skin, Should I be looking for Ipad-Air style ones? or ipad 4?

I was also planning on getting a screen protector for my v3. However, I was pleasantly surprised when mine came with a screen protector already mounted which fit absolutely perfectly. I'm not sure if it was the seller that added the protector or the factory.

Bought mine on pandawill.com and it came with screen protector already aplied...

Enviado de meu V975m Core4 usando Tapatalk

Like most others, the one I bought for katie has a screen protector on it already.

I hate these plastic film screen protectors, so I will be removing it and replacing it with one of these:-

http://uk.cellphoneshop.net/ipad2glas.html?CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=530009110000063932&cadevice=c

Easy to fit (no bubbles), oleophobic coating and feels much nicer and smoother! Not expensive either, so well worth it in my opinion.

I have one on my HTC one, and it's great!

Like most others, the one I bought for katie has a screen protector on it already.

I hate these plastic film screen protectors, so I will be removing it and replacing it with one of these:-

http://uk.cellphoneshop.net/ipad2glas.html?CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=530009110000063932&cadevice=c

Easy to fit (no bubbles), oleophobic coating and feels much nicer and smoother! Not expensive either, so well worth it in my opinion.

I have one on my HTC one, and it's great!

Is this glass protector fits our onda? Thanks

Unfortunately, no it does not fit. I bought one of those glass protectors, believing in the measurements mentionend in the first post. But those are wrong for our tablet - the glass protector is way too wide for the Onda V975m.

The Ipad4 screen protector is for devices with 241,2 × 185,7 × 9,4 mm dimensions. But the V975m's dimensions are 242 x 179 x 8,3mm.

Thanks Eten - so I ordered the Ipad Air glass protector, and it fits nice. It's a little smaller than the whole frame, in few millimeters, but it works.

Thanks Eten - so I ordered the Ipad Air glass protector, and it fits nice. It's a little smaller than the whole frame, in few millimeters, but it works.

Glad to hear is worked out for you. Where did you buy it from?