• Announcements

• Krzysiek

January Tablet Deals   01/16/17

January Tablet Deals Very good prices for Tablets: Teclast Tbook 10 S 2 for only 164,99$ Teclast Tbook 16 Power with 8GB RAM for only 329,99$ Cube iwork1x 2 in 1 for 189,99$ Jumper EZpad 6 2 in 1 for 154,99$ And many more check them all: January Tablet Deals
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yort

High(ish) res pictures of Onda v975m PCB

22 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Unsure if this will be helpful to anyone else.

I found myself squinting too much trying to focus on the debug points on the PCB so took some high-res images of the top side of it and stitched them together to make it a little easier to double check the points I am working with.

Images are at http://imgur.com/a/HetAE

The top most image is big, 5mb worth, and it is stitched together automatically. If you are using the images as reference I would look at the big one first, then go to the individual images afterwards to confirm.

Thanks

YorT

Hi Guys,

Unsure if this will be helpful to anyone else.

I found myself squinting too much trying to focus on the debug points on the PCB so took some high-res images of the top side of it and stitched them together to make it a little easier to double check the points I am working with.

Images are at http://imgur.com/a/HetAE

The top most image is big, 5mb worth, and it is stitched together automatically. If you are using the images as reference I would look at the big one first, then go to the individual images afterwards to confirm.

Thanks

YorT

Which PCB version is that and with how much memory (ram)?

I'm training to be an engineer buy propecia 5mg australia But so far, volatility funds have not done well this year, not even in the weeks leading up to the debt ceiling deadline. To date, an index by brokerage Newedge that tracks 10 volatility funds is down about 2.5 percent for the year.

Good crew it's cool :) where to buy cytotec in usa A quietly-spoken man whose manner belies his reputation, Hassan was described in a United Nations report last year as "one of the most notorious and influential leaders" of the pirate network in Hobyo and Haradhere, two remote pirate towns along Somalia's vast east coast.

Punk not dead 2mg abilify Islamists have periodically been in conflict with theEgyptian military for decades. Nationalist General Gamal AbdelNasser staged a crackdown on the Brotherhood in the 1950s andanother followed before and after the 1981 assassination ofPresident Anwar Sadat by fundamentalist officers. In the 1990smilitants waged a bloody campaign for an Islamic state.

I'm happy very good site bliss female "The Free Syrian Army strongly condemns all usage ofchemical weapons against a civilian population and deniesRussia's allegations about the FSA using chemical weapons inKhan al-Assal, Aleppo," Khalid Saleh, a spokesman for thecoalition, said in a statement.

Very interesting tale cheap finasteride uk For some people in temperate parts of the world, the palm tree symbolises a tropical, relaxing holiday, but for those who live in places where they grow, such as Nigeria, they are a vital economic resource.

Withdraw cash where do i purchase propecia in australia The Brotherhood, decrying what it sees as a coup against the country's first freely-elected head of state, escalated its protest campaign by announcing two new sit-ins and three marches to sensitive security facilities.

What company are you calling from? how to buy generic propecia in canada Another major production area, the Commonwealth ofIndependent States, boosted production only slightly in June, up0.8 percent at 9.3 million tonnes. (Reporting by Silvia Antonioli; Editing by Keiron Henderson andDale Hudson)

Have you read any good books lately? buy ibuprofen gel 10 China's manufacturing growth edged up only slightly lastmonth with the official Purchasing Managers' Index rising to51.1 from August's 51.0, but below expectations and adding toworries that its economy recovery has foundered.

How many days will it take for the cheque to clear? zenegra south africa Freed in March 2012 – reportedly for a £820,000 ransom – she tries to move on from David almost as soon as she touches back down in Britain. While being debriefed at a country mansion provided by the Foreign Office, she stares out over the oak trees one morning, vowing to herself that “my life begins again from here”.

I've got a very weak signal fort bliss female engagement team "From a short term stock market perspective it can be seenas a good thing because the market likes to see continued Fedstimulus. From a real economy standpoint, what it says is theFed is actually more nervous about the economy than is generallyperceived."

I hate shopping erectile dysfunction order ed naturally treatment "Right now I hold two slams, the Olympic gold and the final of another slam and I'm still nowhere near number one in the world. The goal for me is to try and win the grand slams, win those tournaments and not worry too much about the ranking."

I'd like some euros bupropion hcl xl 300 mg cheap Rome II was released on Tuesday, which gave it more time to accrue sales, but so to was Activision Blizzardâs Diablo III, appearing on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 a year after the initial PC version. The games sold well but came in below Rome II in both charts.

I need to charge up my phone can i get lanoxin at at wal-mart store without a prescrition In order to actually create their new switch, the scientists filled the cavity between the mirrors with a gas of supercooled cesium atoms. If a single "gate photon" was fired into these atoms at a different angle, it changed the physics of the cavity enough so that the light could no longer pass through it.

I was made redundant two months ago how to purchase accutane "There was a sense that people were not being listened to and felt shut out from the aggressive agenda put forward by Democrats in the legislature," he said, noting that an 8-to-1 spending advantage by recall opponents failed to stave off defeat.

Could I take your name and number, please? erectile dysfunction forum online pharmacy "They've come a long way and do deserve credit," said Mark Delaplaine, of the California Coastal Commission, which has battled the Navy over sonar testing that it believes harms marine mammals. "They pummel areas but also protect areas."

I like it a lot buy wellbutrin sr without an rx © Incisive Media Investments Limited 2013, Published by Incisive Financial Publishing Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 04252091 & 04252093

I'd like to apply for this job astroglide gel personal lubricant reviews SIR – Yesterday, my wife and I were told, on reserving a restaurant table, that it was “not a problem” (Letters, July 24). Upon arriving and advising them of the booking, we learnt that this was “not a problem”. Upon ordering the food, I was relieved to have the young waitress confirm that that too was “not a problem”. We even discovered that two black coffees were “not a problem”. We were happy to pay the bill.

Hello good day astroglide green Right now, however, R2P and the ICC face a legitimacy crisis. There is a perception among the Brics states that they are being ignored as Western states implement R2P. Therefore, because of their anger at being ignored, the Brics (and many African states) are obstructing R2P being implemented.

What sort of work do you do? penegra tablet uses * Shuanghui International's proposed $4.7 billion purchaseto buy America's pork producer Smithfield Foods willface intense scrutiny on Wednesday when U.S. senators questionSmithfield's chief executive about food safety and foreignownership.

I came here to work side effects of penegra express Looking shaken, he vowed to press ahead in politics with the refoundation of his original political party, Forza Italia, through the mobilization of young people, and a reform of the justice system. But he acknowledged that he had "arrived almost at the end of my working life."