• Announcements

• Krzysiek

Tablet May Markdowns   05/07/17

Tablet May Markdowns Great tablet deals Every day 4 items in half price. Check: Tablet May Markdowns What will be:  9 may 2017 Jumper EZpad 6 2 in 1 Tablet PC with Keyboard Jumper EZpad 6 2 in 1 Tablet PC Jumper EZBOOK 3 Notebook Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook Laptop 10 may 2017 Cube T8 Plus 4G Phablet Cube T12 3G Phablet Cube iwork1x 2 in 1 Tablet PC CUBE U27GT Super Tablet PC 11 may 2017 Teclast A80se Android 4.2 Tablet PC with 8 Teclast X3 Plus 2 in 1 Tablet PC Teclast X80 Pro Tablet PC Teclast Tbook 16 Power Tablet PC Check: Tablet May Markdowns
win8lee

USB charging whilst using USB

33 posts in this topic

Gearbest xiaomi brands promotion promotion
xiaomi brands promotion

I had previously joined Keyboard Mouse USB stick and a small hard drive

The original power supply is anyway only max 2500 mA

Hello,

Some news: I receive my USB OTG Cable (http://www.pabbos.com/Lenovo-miix2-8-OTG-cable-cord-perfect-for-simultaneous-charging-and-data-transfer_p22g8652bf.shtml) and everythings run well: I can charge my Tablett and at the same time I can access to USB peripheral (I test USB Key, USB Dongle Wireless mouse).

I test also with a powered USB 3 HUB and evry thing work well. I provide supply to my USB HUB and all my péripheral are powered (external USB Disk, Wireless mouse dongle ...) and the tablett is  charging at the same time.

I test on v891w and v975w, both of them are OK with this cable :)

Very good product.

G*

G*

This 10-Port Hub is great for people who have several devices that they connect to their computer. It is very easy to install. You just connect the USB cable to the hub, then connect the USB to the computer and the computer automatically downloads the driver needed to make the usb hub work. You can connect up ten devices with USB cords to the hub.

http://www.amazon.com/Liztek-HBT-3200-10-Port-Charging-Smartphone/dp/B00O92TPM4?keywords=USB+Ports

USB_Charging_Ports.thumb.jpg.2956d1f1ede