Onda Forum
  • Announcements

• Krzysiek

Blackview S8 4G Phablet   10/19/2017

Blackview S8 4G Phablet 5.7 inch Android 7.0 MTK6750V 1.5GHz Octa Core 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 8.0MP + 0.3MP Dual Front Cameras Touch Sensor
      ● Display: 5.7 inch, 1440 x 720 Pixel screen
      ● CPU: MTK6750V 1.5GHz Octa Core
      ● System: Android 7.0
      ● RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
      ● Camera: 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) + 0.3MP front cameras + 13.0MP + 0.3MP back cameras
      ● Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
      ● SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 1 Micro SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
      ● Feature: GPS
      ● Bluetooth: 4.0
      ● Network:
      2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
      3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
      4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz Check it here.
win8lee

USB charging whilst using USB

Whoaaaa thanks for this! Can you please test if it also powers the peripherals? That is, can it charge the tablet and at the same time power an external portable hard disk or something else that the tablet cannot normally power by itself? Thanks a lot in advance!

Hello,

Some news: I receive my USB OTG Cable (http://www.pabbos.com/Lenovo-miix2-8-OTG-cable-cord-perfect-for-simultaneous-charging-and-data-transfer_p22g8652bf.shtml) and everythings run well: I can charge my Tablett and at the same time I can access to USB peripheral (I test USB Key, USB Dongle Wireless mouse).

I test also with a powered USB 3 HUB and evry thing work well. I provide supply to my USB HUB and all my péripheral are powered (external USB Disk, Wireless mouse dongle ...) and the tablett is  charging at the same time.

I test on v891w and v975w, both of them are OK with this cable :)

Very good product.

G*

G*

This 10-Port Hub is great for people who have several devices that they connect to their computer. It is very easy to install. You just connect the USB cable to the hub, then connect the USB to the computer and the computer automatically downloads the driver needed to make the usb hub work. You can connect up ten devices with USB cords to the hub.

http://www.amazon.com/Liztek-HBT-3200-10-Port-Charging-Smartphone/dp/B00O92TPM4?keywords=USB+Ports

USB_Charging_Ports.thumb.jpg.2956d1f1ede