Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$ 07/31/2017Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD under 100$ Onda V80 Plus Tablet PC
Onda V80 Plus is equipped with a Retina 10-point touch display, brings your photos and videos to life. Powered by Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience. Decent cameras for capturing memorable moments and high quality pictures in daily life. Dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi supported, ensures you high-speed surfing.
● Android 5.1
Allows you to remain connected and productive
● Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 Quad Core 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz
Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power to go
● Intel HD Graphics 400 GPU
Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation
● 8.0 inch 10-point Touch Screen with 1920 x 1200 Resolution
Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web
● 2GB RAM 32GB ROM
Provides enough room for your use, can suit all your needs
● Dual Cameras for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
2.0MP AF rear-facing camera + 2.0MP front camera let you capture memorable moments or chat with friends
● Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
802.11b/g/n/ac wireless Internet, allows you to connect to the Web while within range of an available wireless network You Can now buy it for 99,99$ Link: Onda V80 Plus CHAMPAGNE GOLD Use Coupon: V80PLUS
I have Onda V919 air Dual OS but it's stuck in bootloop. I've tried to fix it by flashing the firmware but I'm unable to do so.
Maybe I don't have the correct firmware, I took it from XDA because I can't find it in download section of this forum.
Check attached files to see a picture of the back of my tablet and the error I'm getting when flashing.
Thank you for your help,
I have just bought the new V919 Air CH in mainland China, but I bricked it. I learnt from the forum that I can unbrick it by flashing its Bios. But there is no download of this ROM file from Onda.cn website, anyone has a V919 Air CH and can dump/copy its Bios for me? Thanks.
Hoping to get a little bit of help here. I bought my 16 gig, Onda V989 Air v3 about a month ago now and I've barely been able to use it.
1) The internal memory is separated into two partitions one of them being only 1.7 gigs. All my apps seem to be being downloaded to this partition instead of the bigger one, and as a result I have close to 10 gigs of space remaining in my total internal memory but I can't download any more apps. Does anyone know how to fix this?
2) I bought the tablet with the expection that I would be able to upgrade to Lollipop immediately. After a great deal of searching I still can't find any update to Lollipop for this device. Is there one available? If not, what's the best ROM / custom ROM and where do I find it?
3) I tried contacting Onda to either get a replacement (as I thought the memory partition issue was defect) or return the device and I couldn't get through. They would take a day to respond to each email and would give me the run around, repeating themselves over and over again (delete unused apps). Is there a better way of contacting these people, or do they really just not give a f*ck?